Spot Opening - THP 2011 Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We got a cancellation for the 2011 THP Outing & Demo Day and because our waiting list was having people email in all at once, we thought we would just put it out there to forum members.

We have a single spot that has opened up and because this person was a single with a single room, we will if necessary open it up to two golfers so they can save on costs.

This will not last long and this rarely happens of course, but there is one opening available to the THP member that wants to join in on the greatest golf weekend that you could imagine.

Full Demo Day
Tons of Contests
THP Banquet Dinner
PGA Tour Level Golf Course
And so much more...

If you missed out on the signup and would like to jump in and make your way down, we would love to have you. Remember, this is not open signup, we have only a single spot left (or double if two people want to save on cost & room together).

Contact GolferGal via private message if you want to join us.

Details of Outing - Prices & other info here
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...22-Official-THP-2011-Golf-Outing-amp-Demo-Day

THP Dinner
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ner-2011-Outing-amp-Demo-Day&highlight=dinner

Outing Contests
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...uting-Contests&highlight=2011+outing+contests

Raffle
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ing-amp-Demo-Day&highlight=2011+raffle+outing

Demo Day
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...HP-Demo-Day-Thread&highlight=2011+outing+demo

oh wow, so technically its 2 spots if people wanna share a room?

• Admin
oh wow, so technically its 2 spots if people wanna share a room?

If they can decide on that before it is booked, absolutely.

Wowsers of course!! For those of you lamenting that you werent in, get on this!!

Mr Brown with a great point!!!!! It's a fantastic time and you will never want to leave!

Wowsers of course!! For those of you lamenting that you werent in, get on this!!

If they can decide on that before it is booked, absolutely.

Thats awesome if we can get 2 more. I hope all of these people who have been talking about how bad they wanna go will step up.

Was the person who had to cancel involved in the 2nd round groupings?

This is like finding a Willy Wonka golden ticket on the ground!! Get on this you people who have been saying....'I wish' and 'I can't wait until next year'

This is your year. Now.

Mr Brown with a great point!!!!! It's a fantastic time and you will never want to leave!

True dat. You wont want to leave....and you will start dreaming of next years outing while in the shuttle to the airport.

Calling bullfrog, are you there bullfrog..

Thats awesome if we can get 2 more. I hope all of these people who have been talking about how bad they wanna go will step up.

Was the person who had to cancel involved in the 2nd round groupings?

We will PM you that info as soon as we get all the details. As that is not part of the outing, we want to get the details out of the way first.

This is like finding a Willy Wonka golden ticket on the ground!! Get on this you people who have been saying....'I wish' and 'I can't wait until next year'

This is your year. Now.

OOOHHH.. DDEC can ride on the wonkavater!!!

Excellent opportunity!! Don't let this just pass by! Snatch it up!!

I hope who ever had to cancel is alright

wow what an opportunity for someone...or even better, 2 people!

Lets save the banter for the other thread guys and make sure that people that were a little too late have a chance to see this.

Sorry to hear that somebody couldn't make it, but this could be an awesome opportunity for somebody that was bummed about missing out. Excited to see who it ends up being!

Man I would love to take advantage of this so bad but I thought it was full so I bought a bunch of new golf stuff for this year instead! It's all THPs fault for having such great info and making me buy more stuff, otherwise I could go, lol. Great opportunity tho for someone to get in, I will see you all there next year!

Hmmmm, I wonder what I could sell to make some money for this year lol

Oh wow! If I wasn't going on a 7 day cruise 4 weeks after this I would be all over it, but it would be hard to justify another $1000 with that so close. SOmeone is geting an awesome opportunity.

this ought to fill up by end of day... amazing opportunity :)

Man looking into flights I could make this trip for under $500 but I wouldn't get in til Friday afternoon and I'd miss pretty much the whole demo day!

Man looking into flights I could make this trip for under $500 but I wouldn't get in til Friday afternoon and I'd miss pretty much the whole demo day!

That would be up to the individual. Any chance of taking that same flight, the day before?

Just sent my PM...

Sorry that other person couldn't make it. Can't possibly pass up this chance at a second try.

Just sent my PM...

Sorry that other person couldn't make it. Can't possibly pass up this chance at a second try.

Great stuff man, great that you are stepping up!

Just sent my PM...

sweet! Hope it works out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back