THP 2011 Outing Scripting

This part of the outing scares me a bit. I am going to have my wife pick everything out. My clothing is very baggy since I lost some pounds. I also can't decide on a tour pro to dress like.

Thursday ibar - Nice pair of jeans, and polo shirt.
Friday - One of three golf outfits, not sure yet.
Friday dinner - Dress Pants and Ben Sherman dress shirt.

The rest is totally up for grabs.

Thursday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear -----I have jeans a black Travis Mathew shirt lined up.
Friday Day - Demo Day - Dress Like a Tour Player Contest + Golf Clothes -------I have my outfit picked out. Might surprise a few people too.
Friday Evening - THP Banquet Dinner - Dress Up Time -------Pants, purple Hugo Boss Polo shirt, Gray Theory Jacket (its tradition now)
Saturday Morning - Golf Apparel --------Have my THP Equipment Tester Challenge outfit picked. Something in the darker shades
Saturday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear --------Jeans and new Hollas pink shirt.
Sunday Morning - Golf Apparel - Sweet Beat Chunky Outfit
Sunday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear

Just picked my other golfing outfit. Going with something a little darker to mourn the loss of a tester at the completion of this round....hehe. I kid I kid.

Thursday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear -----I have jeans a black Travis Mathew shirt lined up.
Friday Day - Demo Day - Dress Like a Tour Player Contest + Golf Clothes -------I have my outfit picked out. Might surprise a few people too.
Friday Evening - THP Banquet Dinner - Dress Up Time -------Pants, purple Hugo Boss Polo shirt, Gray Theory Jacket (its tradition now)
Saturday Morning - Golf Apparel --------Have my THP Equipment Tester Challenge outfit picked. Something in the darker shades
Saturday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear --------Jeans and new Hollas pink shirt.
Sunday Morning - Golf Apparel - Sweet Beat Chunky Outfit
Sunday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear

Just picked my other golfing outfit. Going with something a little darker to mourn the loss of a tester at the completion of this round....hehe. I kid I kid.

Is it that cool in the iBar to need jeans? I thought FL was hot?

You can wear shorts. It was nice and cool last year. FL has A/C at some places...hehe

You can wear shorts. It was nice and cool last year. FL has A/C at some places...hehe

That is awesome to hear about he A/C. I am really excited now.

Wish I would have had the time/funds to go this year. Sounds like it's gonna be a great weekend! Hope everyone has a great time and I look forwad to hearing all about it when everyone gets back. I am a lock next year!

I wore jeans at the ibar last year(both nights if I recall) and thought it was very comfortable.

I am starting to get some ideas of what I want to wear to this thing. I know my "dress like a pro" demo day attire but nothing else. I was hoping to dress like Fred Couples for the weekend, but now on to plan B.

We have a bunch of new stuff on stock as well. I'll try to get some outfit photos together today for some ideas for those of you who are looking.

I've got my dress like a pro all set up now.

Thanks JB - I'm trying to use Photobucket, but with little luck. I'll keep trying... :)

Edit: Gave up on Photobucket and just attached the image of the orange outfit. Technology is clearly not my forte.

Patty, in Photobucket, click on the "Direct Link" text and it will say copied. You can then take that link and put it into the image tags here.

It is a good outfit, I'm really digging the Puma stuff right now. Just so everyone knows, I may have something similar in mind for myself!

That is a nice looking outfit.

That is a nice looking outfit.

I would have gone with the blue one last year :thumb:. It really does look sharp.

Very nice Patty, I love Orange!
How much would that set someone back?

If you are interested in purchasing from blind9, hit Patty up via PM and she can talk there.

Im gonna wait another few weeks and then start narrowing stuff down. I'm gonna go Jhonny Vegas route. He is my new idol. Maybe some Ricky Barnes. Lol. I hate choosing outfits because I completely overthink it.

That is a sweet outfit. Will you have matching golf shoes?

Im gonna wait another few weeks and then start narrowing stuff down. I'm gonna go Jhonny Vegas route. He is my new idol. Maybe some Ricky Barnes. Lol. I hate choosing outfits because I completely overthink it.

That is what Patty can help with.

Most definitely going to talk to her. I'm in between sizes right now too. I figure get set with size and call Patty! Make sure my stuff gets here before the plane takes off lol.

Tons of help with my Mashie order and I can't wait to talk to work with her again.

That is what Patty can help with.

I have some sweet digs for this year. Just picked up a fly Callaway shirt (gotta represent) and now I'm on the hunt for some white shorts.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I think I am gonna wear all the same stuff I had last year.

Back