The Masters [Spoilers]

Yang is HOT today! After bogeying 1, he birdied 2 of the next 3 and is now tied for the lead at -7. My first time ever to make quality picks (still early though).

Correction....actually has birdied 2,3,4 after bogeying 1.

Today is the day Overton makes a run. He is going to put himself in a great spot to finish 1st

Lol. Baffler. Baffles me why any serious player would game such a club ;)

I think you're right broski. I think a lot of players will hit the wall. Barnes just seems like such a good guy, I would love to see him win. Who else do you see struggling? Unfortunately I don't see Rory having any issues, just hoping for a weekend collapse. I see Tihan Moods struggling. Ryan Moore will probably shoot a 63 lol.

It's called a baffler and I want that shirt too buddy!

I wouldn't mind seeing Ricky Barnes play well today but it won't happen. He's about to enter strugglesville.

This YE Yang is a pest. He's not helping my chances in fantasy or the Ashworth contest. I wouldn't mind seeing a complete meltdown dammitt!

Today is the day Overton makes a run. He is going to put himself in a great spot to finish 1st

I guess that means he's gonna chip everything in?

I think you're right broski. I think a lot of players will hit the wall. Barnes just seems like such a good guy, I would love to see him win. Who else do you see struggling? Unfortunately I don't see Rory having any issues, just hoping for a weekend collapse. I see Tihan Moods struggling. Ryan Moore will probably shoot a 63 lol.

I think Tiger will be ok. I can see him shooting another 71 or maybe a 70. I think Rory struggles a hair, but he'll do it early on and get it back, he'll shoot a 70. I think Quiros and Woodland struggle today to be honest. Super length always comes back to bite you at some point in Augusta.

This YE Yang is a pest. He's not helping my chances in fantasy or the Ashworth contest. I wouldn't mind seeing a complete meltdown dammitt!

Shush - he is doing just what I need him to! LOL

Now just need Choi to keep it up this afternoon...Ryan Palmer to stay steady and Phil to get it into gear (which we all know will happen).

Shush - he is doing just what I need him to! LOL

Now just need Choi to keep it up this afternoon...Ryan Palmer to stay steady and Phil to get it into gear (which we all know will happen).

See, I have Palmer and Phil, but neither Choi or Yang, so sorry my friend, but I hope they both fall off the face of the planet.

I sure hope youre wrong about Clown Face and his gross clothes. I hope he blows up to the tune of an 85.

I guess that means he's gonna chip everything in?

haha...I dont know how he is gonna get it done, but its Overton. He can do anything.

7 more birdies and Stenson makes the cut.

Yang is just playing amazing golf right now. I think the dude is going to make a big push today. Barnes is also really suprising me.

I would like to see Couples have a good run this Masters. I don't know how many he has left in him.

haha...I dont know how he is gonna get it done, but its Overton. He can do anything.

I hope the Augusta boyz don't give him a good talkin' to when i "BOOM, BABY" starts echoing across the motherland.

Yang is just playing amazing golf right now. I think the dude is going to make a big push today. Barnes is also really suprising me.

hush! That can't happen.

I just hope he doesnt to be honest. Maybe a horrible showing at Augusta will make him drop the stack and tilt. I hope I get to see more of the Quiros/Woodland/Vegas trio.

Barnes moving up the leaderboard!!!!!

I think Tiger will be ok. I can see him shooting another 71 or maybe a 70. I think Rory struggles a hair, but he'll do it early on and get it back, he'll shoot a 70. I think Quiros and Woodland struggle today to be honest. Super length always comes back to bite you at some point in Augusta.

Just hope that number doesnt flip. What if the waiter shoots a 58? That would be a story. Scratch clubs would take at least 3 years for the 7i. Winning!

I sure hope youre wrong about Clown Face and his gross clothes. I hope he blows up to the tune of an 85.

Does anybody know what the price of admission is at Augusta? I was talking about this with my dad last night because I had seen an article about how the price of concessions was ridiculously low.

I watched the replay of the round last night on ESPN. I have to say that the final group was the most fun to watch. Quiros, Vegas and Woodland looked like they were having a blast out there. Do any of these guys have the staying power to be the next big thing? They hit the ball a TON and Quiros in particular looked pretty good with the putter.

7 more birdies and Stenson makes the cut.

make that 8 more. He bogied #2.

It's got to be a real crusher to look up at the leaderboard and see 4 guys (Stadler, Woosnam and Crenshaw, Lyle) who play 2 rounds of golf a year (Thurs & Friday of this week), just beating your arse. Of course, Lyle is in the zone. He might get 4 rounds in this year.

Does anybody know what the price of admission is at Augusta?

Its not the price that is high like at most special events. Its the getting of tickets.

Barnes is -6...Jeez!

Its not the price that is high like at most special events. Its the getting of tickets.

Is it a lottery for tickets??

Barnes is looking good early (2 under through 4). I did pretty well in the ESPN tourney yesterday and my only change was adding Barnes this morning (kept Choi, Yang, and Phil).

I can imagine. I googled through some ticket brokers last night and saw one day passes from $700 to 1500 bucks a pop.

What's the face value on those puppies?

Charley Hoffman may have the worst picture/look I've ever seen on the pgatour website.

Back