Just wondering.....

IndianaAmateur

Amateur Tour Player
Reaction score
Handicap
I am new so hopefully this isnt a dumb question...lol. How do you become a tester on here? Thanks in advance to everyone!

You stay active and participate in threads. Showing that you are here not just for testing is a great way to start.

I am new so hopefully this isnt a dumb question...lol. How do you become a tester on here? Thanks in advance to everyone!

Oh Im not here just for that! Didnt even know about it until I was reading some of the review posts! Im not here for freebies, besides the friends of course! Alsways looking for new people to play golf with!

Yeah basically just participate and enjoy the site. You will see testing opportunities pop up as you go along and you can volunteer. They will pick the testers based on certain criteria which can vary but the one constant is that you are active. So keep it up and you will be golden.

Yeah basically just participate and enjoy the site. You will see testing opportunities pop up as you go along and you can volunteer. They will pick the testers based on certain criteria which can vary but the one constant is that you are active. So keep it up and you will be golden.

Thanx ripper! Thats good to hear! Ive been a member since March but wasnt able to get back online till here recently! Everyone on this site thus far has been great!

Im sorry if my post made you think I was insinuating thats what you were here for. It wasnt my intentions at all. I was just stating for general purposes.

Oh Im not here just for that! Didnt even know about it until I was reading some of the review posts! Im not here for freebies, besides the friends of course! Alsways looking for new people to play golf with!

Im sorry if my post made you think I was insinuating thats what you were here for. It wasnt my intentions at all. I was just stating for general purposes.

No not at all! I understood it completely.

Welcome. And hope you stay and enjoy all the numerous threads, great stuff here :)

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Welcome. And hope you stay and enjoy all the numerous threads, great stuff here :)

Thank you! I dont think I ill be going anywhere! I love it here. I cant even walk away from it right now reading all these posts

Ha first stages of addiction

FOR SURE!!!!!!!!

You gotta understand that starting a thread on this on your first day of real posting has to raise some eyebrows, along with saying in another thread that if anyone wants to sponsor you to let you know.

Moved to Clubs, Balls and Accessories.

Yeah I've only been here for a month or so, but I post pretty much every day. Just participate in the community and make some friends. I love all of the people here because they jump to help you with any problems, decisions, etc. Just stay around and hopefully you'll be lucky enough to get the opportunity.

I edited my post and have removed the sponsor part of it. Very sorry for this.

I just asked on the other post if I should remove it. Sorry to stir up any confusion

I just moved this thread from the check in desk to the appropriate forum is all.

Thats fine. Was just thinking maybe it was aginst post rules or something so I just went ahead and took it out

We are all part of the testing process. Just because I don't have a buff R11 stick in hand does not mean I can't jump in and pose questions and challenges to the guys and gals bearing the responsibility of actually using the gear. Test the testers.

Honestly, for me the testing at THP is wonderful. But, the folks that hang out here are worth far more than a silly golf club.

No harm no foul. Just be an honest contributing member.

Back