All In The Family (of course)

Champions Learning Center on the GC.

19th hole

Jeopardy

Was watching Pipe Dream.
I am so sorry. Are you just a glutton for punishemnt? hehe

All In The Family
I love Archie Bunker.

My favorite episodes are the teen shows - - - I don't feel quite as stupid watching them as I do the regular shows.

NCIS truly one of the best shows on TV
Were you watching it, or was that just a general statement?

My favorite episodes are the teen shows - - - I don't feel quite as stupid watching them as I do the regular shows.

Idol is on tonight isn't it? I think that's what we'll be watching after we eat.

@ Smallie re: NCIS, yes I was watching it last night. Right now I am watching Survivor for the 1st this season, they just sent Russell home, so that probably will wrap me up. He could keep that show interesting.
DVR running on American Idol so we can watch tomorrow.

@ Smallie re: NCIS, yes I was watching it last night. Right now I am watching Survivor for the 1st this season, they just sent Russell home, so that probably will wrap me up. He could keep that show interesting.
DVR running on American Idol so we can watch tomorrow.

We like NCIS too. We need a Survivor Spoiler thread, I wish I hadn't read that he lost the duel. That sucks. I wanted him to win.

just finished watching idol and man the song selections tonight were brutal

Yep Idol was brutal tonight although a couple of them are FANTASTIC! Now I'm watching Criminal Minds suspect behavior.

We like NCIS too. We need a Survivor Spoiler thread, I wish I hadn't read that he lost the duel. That sucks. I wanted him to win.

My bad, I did not mean to spoil it for you, I just finished watching last weeks AI cut from 24 to 12, so I won't say anything about that.:D

river monsters... there are actually fresh water fish that eat ppl! holy crap

My bad, I did not mean to spoil it for you, I just finished watching last weeks AI cut from 24 to 12, so I won't say anything about that.:D

Don't worry about it, it's fine. We don't have a spoiler thread on it . . .yet. hehehe
Might need one for Idol too. Good show, a couple I thought would do good disappointed me tonight.

Mantracker.

American Idol and NCIS.

Family Guy

Been watcing the 1st season of The Mentalist on DVD. Just watched the golf one, cannot remember the name of the episode, but had Santa Lucia stuck in my head when swinging the club today (knew that was going to happen). It worked pretty good for tempo.

Finally watching Tuesday's "V".

ACC tourny.....go Hoos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back