Golfsmith Nike Ball Giveaway 8/20/11

RedlyneTheory

Erock Army
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX1.0003
Nice find

And to think I was in the Golfsmith store in Indy this morning, one day early.

They always seem to do these on the days I work... Damn't.

And to think I was in the Golfsmith store in Indy this morning, one day early.

Yeah I stopped by the store on my lunch break today, purchased a nike glove, then got the email later in the day. I wish I would have bought it tomorrow so I could enter the hourly drawing, lol.

Nice contest! Thanks!

Yeah I stopped by the store on my lunch break today, purchased a nike glove, then got the email later in the day. I wish I would have bought it tomorrow so I could enter the hourly drawing, lol.

go in return and re-buy LOL

Won the putting contest today got a dozen free golf balls thanks nike and golfsmith.

Nice dude! That's awesome. How did they set it up in your store? I was off by 1 stroke in my contest.

The mini sleeves are cool, here is a pic of the ones I got today:
IMG_20110820_110042.jpg

Very Nice......Were they the 20Xl

Three different putting lengths. First one dead straight sunk it. Second putt broke right two cups two putted that. Third hole I sunk, broke left a tiny bit. I got the 20xiS and a 2 ball sleeve of 20xiX

Three different putting lengths. First one dead straight sunk it. Second putt broke right two cups two putted that. Third hole I sunk, broke left a tiny bit. I got the 20xiS and a 2 ball sleeve of 20xiX

That's awesome man, that's just how they had ours setup. My girlfriend got a call today saying she won the drawing, so we are super stoked. The 20XI-S played awesome on the course today, it checked up really well on the greens and flew straight on the drives.

Golfsmith Extreme in The Woodlands, Texas gave away 3-ball sleeves instead of the 2-ball sleeves the email said. Sould have entered the early putting contest, ended up being 3 kids and their grandfathers. Looked like Putt-Putt around there.

Back