Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Other

Votes: 34 30.6%

• Total voters

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
Where do you keep the clubs after a round?

I bring them inside after every round. I dont let them sit in hot places for more then an hour because it ruins the grips so fast here.

In my house right next to my bedroom door, im always putting, chipping, messing with something so its in the house always. I would never leave them in my car in the heat or cold, or in the garage for that matter

Garage.

i have a "man cave" office off of our family room. i have my putting mat there so i keep my bag near by

i have a "man cave" office off of our family room. i have my putting mat there so i keep my bag near by

Bingo. As soon as I'm home, the sticks are in the man cave ASAP.

Have a large walk in closet off the garage. I have turned that into my Golf cave, go straight there when I am done with my round. That's also where I keep all of my golf "stock" (balls, clean towels, shoes, hats, etc.)

I keep mine in a spare bedroom. That way they arent exposed to temperature extremes, I can clean them after my round and I know they are in a safe, secure place.

I keep my clubs safe and warm in TC's beard after every round.

I keep my clubs safe and warm in TC's beard after every round.

As long as they're the R11's bro!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Keep them in my SUV.

We have a closet in the basement under the steps, which is where I keep my clubs and plenty of other misc junk that is in that closet.

Bingo. As soon as I'm home, the sticks are in the man cave ASAP.

yep. plus my wife and i trade off vehicles every so often and i dont wanna be stuck without my clubs if i were to just keep them in my car

In the house for me

My trunk. You never know where you might be when get the sudden urge to play some golf.

I bring them inside. My trunk prob reaches 130+ degrees, AZ is to dang hot this time a year to leave them outside.

I keep mine in the garage. We have a corner we keep all three bags for the family, plus all the shoes and extra golf balls. That is a future project...to build dedicated storage and shelves for all the extras.

In the garage. We have a big section for clubs, shoes, balls, and anything else golf related.

I have an extended cab type truck and keep my clubs behind my seat. They are with me all of the time so I can play anytime I can fit a round in. They endure the heat and the cold and conditioned air when I am in the truck with them.

Either in my truck or at my club. This summer has been brutal on my grips though.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I keep mine in the garage unless the temps get over 90+ outside then I move them into the house.

Back