Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Garage

Votes: 27 24.3%
  • In the Car

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Other

Votes: 34 30.6%

• Total voters
Wow. I'm surprised to see so many "car" votes. I figured no one would like having their bag in the heat during the day

My clubs go in the house and have a designated corner in the hallway on the way out the door.

Alex

during the season they never leave my trunk.

usually in the passengers spot in the truck--garage maybe on weekends---clickgear in backseat

Car you never know when a customer wants to go golfing :D

In the garge for me. I bring em in and clean everything after every round. I have never left my clubs in a hot vehicle in 35 years. Use to have a locker at the course but they were lost years ago through expansion.

In my car, which stays in the garage.

I bring them in the house and put them in a corner of the bedroom.

I my golf room where I keep all things golf.

After every round they go from the back of the minivan to the garage - clean them, and stack them in the corner in the bag holder.

I keep them in the garage even though they should stay in the house. I don't think the heat in AZ helps them by staying in there though.

I keep mine in the basement. Not sure if the extreme temp changes and humidity would do anything or not.

Keep mine in the house. Bedroom cupboard to be precise. :)

i keep mine in the house cos i usually give them a clean after rounds, but when i go to the range during the week they stay in the car till the weekend

In the living Room so the gf has to stare at them lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

In the boot (trunk).

In the house in a corner of our office

On the back of my cart in the garage....ready to go at a moments notice.

In our garage. Storage rack for all of our golf gear, but they spend a fair amount of time in the trunk of the car at the ready!!

Usually in the house. I do have a small room 'loaned' to me from my wife for my clubs and other golf stuff.

I know its supposedly bad to leave your clubs in the trunk of the car, but this way I am always ready to go to the range (say at lunch) or to the course on a moments notice.

Mine stay inside unless they're being used. In this hellish place they call Texas the trunks get to about 140° for 6 months out of the year.

I try to take them out of my jeep after every round and put them in the garage.

I usually keep them in the car incase I sneak in a few after work or head to the range/putting green.
But if I know I'm not going to play for awhile I usually have them in my mancave...

Back