Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Garage

Votes: 27 24.3%
  • In the Car

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Other

Votes: 34 30.6%

• Total voters
I know its supposedly bad to leave your clubs in the trunk of the car, but this way I am always ready to go to the range (say at lunch) or to the course on a moments notice.

Like you, I know you're not "suppose" to, but I do. Usually, once a week, someone says, 'hey wanna hit 9 today after work?' and that way I'm ready. Besides, if I know I'm playing after work and they're sitting in my car all day anyway, why not every day? I've had a couple ferrules come lose but no heads flying down the fairway....yet. (knockonwood)

I take mine out after a round, clean them up really good, then put them back in the back seat of my truck. I have a locking bedcover so I used to leave them in the bed. Then I bought a white bag. Black bedliner marks on a white bag WILL make a man very angry. Bag and grips seem to be taking this Texas heat pretty well. I have a regular thermometer that sits in my vent. It reads around 140-150 when I get in in the afternoon.

i have a "man cave" office off of our family room. i have my putting mat there so i keep my bag near by

As soon as I get back from a round, they go in my corner of the basement with all my other clubs and stuff.

Mine stay in the boot of the car unless I need the space for something else - as other peopel have said, it's nice to have them around so you can play on a whim. I live in the north of England, so we don't normally have to worry about the boot getting too hard to mess with the grips.

As soon as I get back from a round, they go in my corner of the basement with all my other clubs and stuff.

its always nice to have your bag in the house near you. if i ever get bored, i clean my clubs or clean golf balls or take a tee to the grooves of my irons and wedges. this year more than any i find myself cleaning my driver lol damn white head

I bought a really nice toolbox for the back of my pickup truck and those puppies sleep in there. All safe and sound. Now I do not park out in the sun unless for a short period of time as necessary. I even find shade at the golf course parking lot when possible.

Depending on my schedule they are either in the car or in a corner of the family room. I don't like leaving them in the car as it gets too hot around here but sometimes it is a necessity.

I do my best to bring my bag inside whenever possible.

I always try to bring my clubs back inside the house, living in the car theft capitol of Canada I don't want to take any chances :).

Mine is in my car during Golf Season unless I know its going to be unjustly hot or cold. Otherwise during the offseason its in a closet in my guest room. I was a little surprised to see how many others use their cars as I know this can have a negative effect on so many parts of the clubs...

We have a nice size store room in our basement that all my golf equipment get's stored in, as well as a bunch of other stuff!!!

In the closet by the door, all cleaned and ready to rock. Never in the car on a hot day outside. The heat can cause the epoxy between the head and shafts to weaken and you may find yourself having your 7 iron head going further than your ball.

Inside the front closet inside the house. Too hot in the garage/trunk.

Right into the garage. I have a mat and net there during the golf season. Winter comes-they go in the basement.

In the car, or Garage during the season; in the storage room in the off season.

in la casa

In the back of the SUV. I usually take them out to clean after each round then I put them back in just in case someone is up for another round the next day.

I usually keep them in the back of my SUV, which I know is probably not a good thing due to the heat. The only thing is I play just about every afternoon, so I don't really feel like carrying them in and out of the house every day. If I didn't play as much, I would probably keep them inside the house.

During the golf season the sticks are in the trunk. Never know when I got the opportunity to play.

Back