Staff Bags & Using Them

Been thinking of getting one of these Cobra cart/staff bags. Carts included here at the CC and the muni course owned by the state so no reason I would have to carry it. If it doesn't work out I think it would look good sitting here at the house holding clubs.

White_Cobra-Golf_Staff_Bag_LG.jpg

I really like that bag NathanL. Though there is another one Cobra makes that I've got my eye on. It's mostly white but has beige and green plad in places while the Cobra logo is a nice dark green. Very sharp IMO

I really like that bag NathanL. Though there is another one Cobra makes that I've got my eye on. It's mostly white but has beige and green plad in places while the Cobra logo is a nice dark green. Very sharp IMO

Reputable dealer on Ebay has them marked down to $129 now so I figure might as well try one. I paid more than that for my cart and stand bags. If it turns into a furniture piece so be it.

Reputable dealer on Ebay has them marked down to $129 now so I figure might as well try one. I paid more than that for my cart and stand bags. If it turns into a furniture piece so be it.

Thats a good deal, and a sharp looking bag.

More than anything, I want the staff bag for a piece of furniture to keep my extra clubs in. And I want one to take to the course. Now I'm pondering 2 staff bags, great.

More than anything, I want the staff bag for a piece of furniture to keep my extra clubs in. And I want one to take to the course. Now I'm pondering 2 staff bags, great.

Hahaha. That is some serious ponder going on.

I wonder why you are pondering so much these days.

It's a disease called FMCC - Future Morgan Cup Champion

That's solid pondering w.e

Yes it is, have been thinking about 1, but now, I think I need two. One for use, and one for show.

I know. I have it. Of course you have FMCF. I don't think I need to spell that one out for you.

I am excited to see what staff bags MCers are going to be rocking.

I am excited to see what staff bags MCers are going to be rocking.

Me too, I'm still using my MC 1.0 staff bag and love it. Once you go staff bag I don't know if you can go back.

Me too, I'm still using my MC 1.0 staff bag and love it. Once you go staff bag I don't know if you can go back.

All the cool kids use staff bags.

Just got a new Titleist lightweight cart bag a year ago. Now all this makes me want a staff bag. They just look so damn good, and I tend to keep a lot of stuff in my golf bag.

Just got a new Titleist lightweight cart bag a year ago. Now all this makes me want a staff bag. They just look so damn good, and I tend to keep a lot of stuff in my golf bag.

This is the best reason to have a staff bag.

Agreed. My cart bag can hold a good amount of stuff but I need more!!

This is the best reason to have a staff bag.

I have so much stuff in my staff bag its silly. I could be trapped out on the golf course for a week and I have enough supplies in there to get by.

I have so much stuff in my staff bag its silly. I could be trapped out on the golf course for a week and I have enough supplies in there to get by.
As long as it is no food or drinks you'll be fine. My granddad had an old bottle of water in his bag and he accidentally mixed it up with his new bottle. He was sick for days...
I like the titleist and nike staff bags, but at the end of the day I don't think it is very practical. Especially in winter months when trolleys are not allowed would mean you have to switch to a lighter bag again.

I hear ya. I feel the same. Can never have too much stuff!

I am not sure if I'd want to use it or display it when the time comes.

One of my buddies has a Staff bag, and I can barely get my carry bag on the cart with that thing, lol. I walk way to often to use a Staff bag.

I know this is a little off subject but i'm amazed by the number of people that use pull/push carts, with any sort of bag. I thought those things had gone away because i never see anyone using them around here in Indy. I was joking with my g/f that if i ever was on Big Break, i would take my extra bag strap and carry my bag around the course...lol.

I want that Cleveland black staff bag, but that would mean my wife would kill me because I'd have to buy some new Black clubs to go in it, lol. Maybe I'll get the Adams staff bag

Looking into buying a staff bag for the first time, and really like the Nike 20XI (silver). I don't use Nike clubs, but wear the apparel.

Is there an "unwritten rule" that staff bags should match the majority of your clubs? or am I over thinking this one?

Looking into buying a staff bag for the first time, and really like the Nike 20XI (silver). I don't use Nike clubs, but wear the apparel.

Is there an "unwritten rule" that staff bags should match the majority of your clubs? or am I over thinking this one?

Over thinking it. I have a Cleveland Staff bag, and only carry a Cleveland 3W and wedge. Go for it dude, get what YOU like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a Bridgestone and carry TM R11s at this moment. Buy what ever you want

Back