The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to a certain fast food joint to ask about a certain something...

I really need something with 9* or 9.5* of loft. I think I want a Supertri head and I want to put the Kusala Black in it.

No more love for the RH?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I don't have a RH bro, I have the Octane. It's good, but I just need something with less loft.

I don't have a RH bro, I have the Octane. It's good, but I just need something with less loft.

Sorry man thought you did for sone reason. Hopefully you can get dialed in again soon.

Sorry man thought you did for sone reason. Hopefully you can get dialed in again soon.

No worries dude! Party time in Philly tonight?

No worries dude! Party time in Philly tonight?

Yeah and not a taser in sight yet

I really need something with 9* or 9.5* of loft. I think I want a Supertri head and I want to put the Kusala Black in it.

What loft is your R11?

What loft is your R11?

It's a 9* but the key word is "R11". Personally, it's an overrated, unforgiving driver. I wish I still had my R9 to be honest.

It's a 9* but the key word is "R11". Personally, it's an overrated, unforgiving driver. I wish I still had my R9 to be honest.

Testify!

Its not a party till you been tasered. Bro.

True dat. I'm sure Fildini will get it though....He's gotta be up to something besides posting in the FF thread

I agree, that's why I now have a RHT.

Chocolate fondue.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back