Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well between the trip to florida and my time since being back, it has now rained 14 days in a row. Supposed to again this afternoon, but im hoping it stays away long enough to squeeze in 9

well between the trip to florida and my time since being back, it has now rained 14 days in a row. Supposed to again this afternoon, but im hoping it stays away long enough to squeeze in 9
Nice and sunny here right now. Saturday is supposed to be a high of 53 and partly cloudy, same for Sunday. I'm going out solo, won't be playing next weekend, then it's the Ohio outing Part III the next weekend, and that might do it for the year (hoping not though).

Beautiful up here, if you like 30 mph winds.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Nice and sunny here right now. Saturday is supposed to be a high of 53 and partly cloudy, same for Sunday. I'm going out solo, won't be playing next weekend, then it's the Ohio outing Part III the next weekend, and that might do it for the year (hoping not though).

I work til 11 on fridays so playing 18-36 tomorrow and then 18 on Sunday...going to try and play 9 holes during the week and then 18-36 each weekend til the weather stops me....was playing in mid november last year, wouldnt mind making it that long again this year

Pouring WITH lightning and thunder. No golf for me today....

Another day of constant rain.... trying tomorrow morning and hoping for a little sunshine

It's suppose to get a lot cooler here this weekend, like 60*ish. I 'm going to miss the heat, shorts, and sweating.

The weather here in Jersey has been miserable. It had better clear up by Sunday when my round with DevRickus and France is planned!

Absolutely perfect weather here today, mid 90's light west breeze. Why am I not on the course today!

--
tapatalk

Absolutely perfect weather here today, mid 90's light west breeze. Why am I not on the course today!

--
tapatalk

Absolutely beautiful day up here SW!

Going to get chilly around these parts this weekend though.

Absolutely beautiful day up here SW!

Going to get chilly around these parts this weekend though.

That's music to my ears man, I'm ready for 6 months of fall.

--
tapatalk

Mrs Drumdog and I had a 7:35 tee time today....got up and found it raining like crazy so I let her sleep in.
No golf today :angry:

I wish we lived in sunny Florida !!

Looks like cold and rain all weekend, so not much golfing going on here I'm afraid. Looks better next week, but courses not drying out much with high's in the 60's and 30/40's at night.

Unreal week we've had over here. 70+, blue skies and no wind what so ever. Thought autumn had kicked in for sure, but not quite it seems. Had heat record for September yesterday and October today. Fantastic! My feet are hurting from 7 rounds in 6 days. :p

Damn this bad weather. Caused a cancellation of my first round with THP'ers... I wish the rain would stop.

Mrs Drumdog and I had a 7:35 tee time today....got up and found it raining like crazy so I let her sleep in.
No golf today :angry:

I wish we lived in sunny Florida !!

Wow....the heavens have cleared the skies out of nowhere so we are going to get to play today after all.
Called the course and they said if we came out, to give them a half hour and they should be able to work us in!

I might be crazy but im ready for a little rain here....should knock at least an hour off my average round time, and as long as its not pouring or freezing i think playing in the rain is kinda fun.

48 and rainy here today washed out the round I was going to play.

More rain here. It's such a joke.

Rain rain rain rain rain cold cold cold cold. Too early for this weather, too early I tell ya.

perfect today as long as the mosquitos leave me alone

Gorgeous down here in Fort Lauderdale, actually a bit cooler than normal, about 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back