2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder when teams will be announced :)

tapatalk addict....

I suspect it will be after our GA Get Together next weekend. A lot of people have team signatures listed for that and it might create confusion.

I suspect it will be after our GA Get Together next weekend. A lot of people have team signatures listed for that and it might create confusion.

While it might sound off, the GA Get Together has no bearing on when teams are announced. If people choose to put get together teams in their signature, that is up to the organizers and participants of that.

While it might sound off, the GA Get Together has no bearing on when teams are announced. If people choose to put get together teams in their signature, that is up to the organizers and participants of that.

Good to know it didn't cause you to wait! We are just anxious to know more but you are good at keeping us in suspense.

Good to know it didn't cause you to wait! We are just anxious to know more but you are good at keeping us in suspense.

The good news is next year, OG will be making all of these decisions.

oh hell! It will be all mixed up.

Lord help us all! Just trying to do teams for the GA Get Together has been a job. It made me have a HUGE respect for what THP pulls off every year. I can't even imagine and I'm not helping OG one bit! He's on his own. Hehe.

Ha OG in charge? Team ethel ftw lol

tapatalk addict....

Lord help us all! Just trying to do teams for the GA Get Together has been a job. It made me have a HUGE respect for what THP pulls off every year. I can't even imagine and I'm not helping OG one bit! He's on his own. Hehe.

Things will be extremely messed up if we are leaving it to OG with no help from KellyBo.

Things will be extremely messed up if we are leaving it to OG with no help from KellyBo.

Go for you Matt, I didn't see the post...when are you coming in?

Edit: I just went back a read the last three pages, saw it. Ill put you down for the Thursday round. Are you renting a vehicle?

I was hoping not to. I thought there was a shuttle from the airport to the resort, no? If I need to I can rent a car.

That's awesome. I think this just got real for Matt!

You said it sister. Maybe it got real-er. It's been real since I paid my deposit. But each step forward brings it closer to reality.

Teams.

Im thinking about the teams.

Cant wait to hear how they are put together and the format.

I was hoping not to. I thought there was a shuttle from the airport to the resort, no? If I need to I can rent a car.

Depending on schedule I am sure there will either be someone arriving near when you are, or worst case someone can come get you. ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I'll be getting in thur morning so if anyone needs a ride I can pick up

tapatalk addict....

I'm driving down so im not sure, but it will be morning sometime

tapatalk addict....

I live right there by the airport and will swoop in and get you. Just stay in touch with me over the net 7 months while we all wait for this event to take off.....

I live right there by the airport and will swoop in and get you. Just stay in touch with me over the net 7 months while we all wait for this event to take off.....

Thanks Tad, I'll buy you a drink or 2!

Yep almost passed another day with out having to lay the smack on OG. But I came to this thread, realized what time it was and thought "Gee Ole Gray should be getting up soon." He's in bed before the sun goes down and up before the rooster crows. May be OG could buy his retirement home after his beat down at GC. I hear Del Boca Vista has an opening.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I have been out kicking butt against the men today buddy! No old 92 year old women for me today. I held my own too as I did not have to pay any money after 27 holes of battle. I had two single digit cappers in the group today so it was war.

oh hell! It will be all mixed up.

No it won't, everybody will be on OG's team

Ha OG in charge? Team ethel ftw lol

tapatalk addict....

Hey I don't do so bad as I do rent the cabin, contact the golf courses, set up the tee times, cost, yada dada doo and work the thread. With that said I did ask KellyBo to do the excel sheet for the pairings this year as she is a whiz with the application. I think she did an excellent job for sure!

I am just ready to find out who my team mates are at the May Outing so we can start bonding and smack talking the Staffers and you want a be winners out there. :D

No worries at all! I'm going that way anyway. Maybe others will arrive same and we can get a full car

Kongfrontation

No worries at all! I'm going that way anyway. Maybe others will arrive same and we can get a full car

Kongfrontation

As of right now, I am planning to be around for rides in from the airport on Thursday too.

As of right now, I am planning to be around for rides in from the airport on Thursday too.

We'll sort it out when the date comes closer. There's plenty of transport here in O-Town. Just bribe us with some alcohol and I'm sure we'll oblige. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back