Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Texas pulls to within 8, KU answers with a 3, Texas answers with a 3. Good game going right now.

59-55 for washington right now, they might pull this upset. Isaih Thomas has game, reminds me of a player who's name is escaping me right now.

KU gets up by 13, Texas gets back to 8 with about 4:15 left.

Back up to 12 with 3:10 left, 75-63.

Don't go away yet bridges, this could be a fantastic finish!

Or not, this one's all but over.

WOw what a game! 68-68 with 5 secs left, Washington has hit three threes in the last 30 secs to get the game tied.

Overtime, baby!

this is a good game.

Washington wins it!!! Cold blooded!!!!

Gus Johnson :rockon:

Washington wins it!!! Cold blooded!!!!

Gus Johnson :rockon:

What a great game that was. I was cooking dinner for my son during the final minutes of overtime and when Thomas hit that shot there was almost spagetti all over the kitchen. That was a big time shot, by a wee little man.

5 more days til the madness! Man this could be one of the best tournaments in a long time!
I'll be really curious to see how the top 4 seeds do in each bracket, seems like there's probably around 10 teams that could compete for the title this year. It really does feel like any team's game!!

I'll be really curious to see how the top 4 seeds do in each bracket, seems like there's probably around 10 teams that could compete for the title this year. It really does feel like any team's game!!

I agree, this is going to be one of the more wide open tourney's in some time. I like KU, and Ohio State a little bit this year and NC has a good thing going right now, but as we know, anything can happen during the madness.

Yeah and I'm also wondering if some of the key injured players will make it back for Thurs.

Did Indiana make in in this year? :dazed:

Rock Chalk Shamrock, KU!

Huskies Pac10 title baby! headin to the sweet 16 for sure

Memphis got in it this year at least. Huge comeback against UTEP.

I agree, this is going to be one of the more wide open tourney's in some time. I like KU, and Ohio State a little bit this year and NC has a good thing going right now, but as we know, anything can happen during the madness.

Really feel like no one deserves to sit at the top. I agree with you cool and icey shanks. There's really some 10-15 teams that have every right to feel like they could go all the way.

Watching UNC play the past 3 days has made my blood pressure rise something fierce. They aren't a 1st half team at all and this is not the way you want to go into the tournament.

I'm really hesitant to fill out a competitive bracket for this years tournament as I think this is the toughest year I've ever seen to predict. I like teams out of the Big East this year. They've had to bring it week in and week out.

Watching UNC play the past 3 days has made my blood pressure rise something fierce. They aren't a 1st half team at all and this is not the way you want to go into the tournament.

I'm really hesitant to fill out a competitive bracket for this years tournament as I think this is the toughest year I've ever seen to predict. I like teams out of the Big East this year. They've had to bring it week in and week out.

If you get stuck on a pick, just think WWJD? What would jimmer do? ha

That guy is ridiculous. I hope they make a run.

Back