WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

DJ had his wedges working yesterday. But it is Sunday

Hes going to have to fight that urge to want to touch the white stuff. (sand lol)

Im sure he'll hit some close wedges, but Luke will be closer! Lol

The only way Luke is hitting a wedge into a green is if he misses an approach shot or the hole is less than 360 yards.

So I will no longer talk smack about being in the top 10. After doing that I promptly dropped to 50 something. Doh.

You gotta talk it whenever you can!

Gotta say I like DJ today, his driving ability and the way he is hitting his wedges I really like his chances.

Dude, were still kinda part of the commonwealth. Its almost disrespect to pick DJ over Luke lol

And where do you draw your paycheck from? Couldnt one say that is disrespect as well? :act-up:

DJ is gonna choke this one away. He's a choker now.

Tiger, FTW!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Dude, were still kinda part of the commonwealth. Its almost disrespect to pick DJ over Luke lol

Man, not only is Canada part of the common wealth, put I also hold a British passport and lived in England for a lot of my teen years. I just call them like I see them, and I like DJ today.

I really want to see DJ do it today. he needs to get that Choker label off of him. Hes due. If he chokes this one it could be bad.

I hope not very good since he's the core of my fantasy team right now. Went from like 70th to 5th today.

he's on my team too, got me into 12th, could get a back door top ten; but much like tiger on the greens now, with DJ it's almost not a matter of "if" he'll screw up, but how

And the club toss is back!

It was a fine toss, sounded like it hit a rake or something when it hit the ground. I get to go golfing today and I'm going to see if the club toss like that works for my game. I'm sure my playing partners will think I'm cool like Tiger.

Schwartzel is tearing it up today, -6 thru 12.

McDowell just bogied to go 1-over for the day thru 7.

Schwartzel is tearing it up today, -6 thru 12.

McDowell just bogied to go 1-over for the day thru 7.

Just when I took Charl off my yahoo! fantasy team he's probably going to post low round today dangit!

And the angry club toss shows its merits, El Tiger sticks it close the very next hole, he might be onto something.

And the angry club toss shows its merits, El Tiger sticks it close the very next hole, he might be onto something.

He sure did. Incredible golf shot.

It used to work for him before!

Back