Charlotte Golf Anyone?

Butters

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 10.0
I will be in the Charlotte area Sept 3rd and was wondering if anyone wanted to get together for a morning round.

I will be able to take you up on that bro. Where do you want to play? Also, we will have to work around the football schedule. I got to see my Dawgs beat Boise.

Edit: we can probably get DMB to join us as well.

I'll play anywhere. Right now I will be staying with the in-laws and they live in Huntersville. Morning would work best for me. Looks like the Georgia/Bosie St game is the prime time game Saturday so we should be good.

I'll play anywhere. Right now I will be staying with the in-laws and they live in Huntersville. Morning would work best for me. Looks like the Georgia/Bosie St game is the prime time game Saturday so we should be good.

You are about 15 minutes from where I live. I am down, lets do this thing.

Sounds good. I am up for golfing anywhere. I have only golfed at some cheaper courses near South Charlotte and the South Carolina border.

hey, if you need a 3rd or 4th, I live in Gastonia. Been looking forward to hooking up with some fellow THPers

Seth, let me know if you think of some places to play. Rogue, would love to have ya play.

I've never played there but have wanted too. I'm up for it

Anyone else interested in playing Rock Barn?

Anyone else interested in playing Rock Barn?

I asked DMB, but he is going to be gone next weekend. We need one more to round out a 4 some. Maybe CL will be able to make the drive.

Last edited:
Back