Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
abacus-M.jpg

Abacus Debuts 2011 Autumn Collection​

For Immediate Release - Swedish apparel maker Abacus markets and sells leisure clothing with golf at the heart of its inspiration. The company’s collections combine functionality, design, and quality in a way that has given Abacus a very strong international presence in just a few years.

Wind and sea. Sun and sky. Clear colors. Golf in Scandinavia is played with a backdrop of these pure elements. On the course, we also like to dress in clothes that are stylistically simple, something that blends in but also stands out. The Abacus 2011 Autumn Collection comes close to the clarity in Scandinavian nature. But we’ve made an addition: color.

We have gathered together the marine palette and let it explode. The Swedish archipelago inspires the whole collection. We have submerged ourselves in light tones. We have searched out all the shades of the Swedish islands: starry-white gliding over sky blue; gleaming indigo tones and white stripes on pastel backgrounds. We have painted our universe in these colors. The result is elegant and extravagant.

It should also be said that Abacus’ precision in fabric choice and function is as stringent as ever. Storms and rain force you to focus on keeping warm, dry and comfortable. To be challenged by both the golf course and the weather is something that golfers are used to. Without neglecting any detail, we have developed a technical collection with outstanding waterproofing, breathable stretch fabric, which is lightweight, flexible and with functional details. Our cloths are for those that want to test their own and nature’s limits.

Vento Wind Vest
The Abacus Vento is a padded vest in a ripstop, channel-quilted fabric with a lining in a checked pattern. The vest is water repellent and windproof with details like two front pockets with velcro fasters and adjustable drawstring in the waist. The Vento is warm but breathable and transports the moisture out from the body to adjust the temperature.

Material: 100 % polyamide / ripstop / channel quilted / water repellent / windproof / breathable
Sizes: S-XXL
Colors: fairway, navy, red, black
U.S. SGR: $110

Bounce Wind Stop Sweater
A cable knitted wind stop in wool blend with a poly micro lining with high collar and half zip. The Abacus Bounce is windproof and breathable and protects you against the wind and cool air and keeps the inner environment in comfortable temperature. With features like stretch fabric in the back it is perfect for golf and performance activities.

Material: 80 % cotton / 20 % wool / poly micro lining / stretch in the back / windproof / breathable
Sizes: S-XXL
Colors: black, navy, dark red, arctic blue, black check, eucalyptus
U.S. SGR: $170

Putter Rain Trousers
The Putter rain trousers by Abacus have the looks of a regular 5-pocket trouser in peach polyester micro twill. The fabric is water repellent and the lining is waterproof, this combination creates a softer feeling. The Putter is waterproof tested to 5,000 millimeters of water-proofing and 5,000 grams of breathability and features sealed seems. It comes with a two year guarantee and is also available in extra long.

Material: 100% peach polyester / micro twill teflon
Sizes: 36 - 48
Colors: Navy, black, dark red
U.S. SGR: $120

Vento Bounce:
Abacus-Vento-Bounce-M.jpg

Action:
Abacus-Acton-M.jpg

Finnigan Pullover:
Finnigan-pullover-Hilton-rain-M.jpg

Women's Fall:
Abacus-womens-Fall-M.jpg

I'll have to check out this line. It won't be long until I'll need some warmer gear.

• Admin
I'll have to check out this line. It won't be long until I'll need some warmer gear.

I love the quality of Abacus clothing. The last picture is at the scene of the 2011 Solheim Cup. They are the clothing sponsor for the European ladies.

I thought that was the case.

Back