TaylorMade Penta TP - Promos

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Morgan Cup staffers got a chance to cut promos on all of their products, here are the TaylorMade players talking Penta TP.

[video=youtube;lTK-9scSnfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTK-9scSnfg[/video]

Everyone has done really well with their promos. I love the Penta! It is such a solid ball.

Man we are so good at this. That was well done by everyone.

Excellent promos guys. I know you all spoke so highly of that ball all throughout the Morgan Cup, great work!

good job TM Staffers!

Nice work TM staffers. I thought it was cool that you guys got custom #'s on your golf balls.

Great job on the promo. Didn't know you could order any two numbers on them, very cool!!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Great stuff guys. I really enjoyed the video and loved hearing the numbers people chose and why.

Hey CG.....your playing number 13 not 31

Great jobs on the promos guys!

Loving the promos! I got a set of promo's from that giveaway they did a while back. I really like this ball a lot, its just hard to swallow the price without a good deal since I still lose a couple of balls a round.

We totally rocked these promos great job everyone.

Esox - are you on team hackers?;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Great Promos! i've been playing the Penta for almost two full seasons now. Absolutely great ball! Love how you guys got custom numbers on. Really slick!

Once again awesome work from you guys! These promos are awesome

Great job on this, TM staffers. Love that you all know so much about your products.

I haven't played this ball for a long time but I remember really liking it.

im impressed with everyones promos so far... looks like a bunch of pros out there! LOVE me some Pentas

You guys have done really well with all the promos!! Never tried the penta, but almost feel compelled to try now:act-up:

Nice job guys!

We totally rocked these promos great job everyone.

Esox - are you on team hackers?;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Oops.

Kevin

Great job guys, you were rocking it. :rockon:

great job guys! I knew Esox wanted to be on Team hackers!

Great job on the promos guys.
I love the Penta TP !

Back