Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Remember guys to not stand sideways if your belly is larger than what you had anticipated! It grows even larger on camera :angry:. The girls say the camera makes their butts look larger and the guys say it makes their belly's look larger :D

Just finished editing my intro! Now on to the promo.....still a small piece missing that I have to figure out how to fill.....errrrrr!

Just finished editing my intro! Now on to the promo.....still a small piece missing that I have to figure out how to fill.....errrrrr!

Good for you Nate, and now that I am done, I am offering to help anyone that needs it in any way I can. Ideas, shoot me a PM. Editing, I'll try, but I amm not great at it. Fresh set of eyes, shoot the video my way and I will take a look. Whatever it takes, let's just try to overwhelm the judges and captains with the amount of video submissions!

Good for you Nate, and now that I am done, I am offering to help anyone that needs it in any way I can. Ideas, shoot me a PM. Editing, I'll try, but I amm not great at it. Fresh set of eyes, shoot the video my way and I will take a look. Whatever it takes, let's just try to overwhelm the judges and captains with the amount of video submissions!

that would be awesome. I don't know how many we are watching at the viewing party, but the more the merrier.

Surely the stream wont have everyone's videos on it will it considering the amount of entries. best of luck to everyone who has entered

Surely the stream wont have everyone's videos on it will it considering the amount of entries. best of luck to everyone who has entered

Actually, I believe they will be watching every video that night. If I am incorrect JB, please let me know.

Actually, I believe they will be watching every video that night. If I am incorrect JB, please let me know.

That would be brilliant, I'd love to see the judges reaction to my vids

That would be brilliant, I'd love to see the judges reaction to my vids

I am feeling the same way, but with the captains also. The judges don't know me, and the captains do, so both reactions will be really interesting to me.

I am feeling the same way, but with the captains also. The judges don't know me, and the captains do, so both reactions will be really interesting to me.

I am very interested in the reaction also and I know no one. I also really look forward to posting the videos after the viewing for THP to get another look at and read the reactions.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I told my wife the concept of my videos and she thinks I have lost my mind... lol She is probably correct.

I told my wife the concept of my videos and she thinks I have lost my mind... lol She is probably correct.

which means it must be a winner

My wife told me to shut up, be myself and just start talking to the camera.

I showed my girlfriend my vids and walked away saying "f**k sake have you nothing better to be doing"

I am very interested in the reaction also and I know no one. I also really look forward to posting the videos after the viewing for THP to get another look at and read the reactions.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I like your thinking mcook ill be doing the same with some of my blooper vids

I showed my girlfriend my vids and walked away saying "f**k sake have you nothing better to be doing"

I like your thinking mcook ill be doing the same with some of my blooper vids

LMAO - that's funny with what the GF said!!

I have about 15 minutes of outtakes and bloopers that I will narrow down to 4 minutes or so and post up also. Nothing better than going speechless or seeing the dumb ideas that got scratched.

Tappin' from my iPad!

LMAO - that's funny with what the GF said!!

I have about 15 minutes of outtakes and bloopers that I will narrow down to 4 minutes or so and post up also. Nothing better than going speechless or seeing the dumb ideas that got scratched.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ha ha I only have about 5 mins but almost fell off a treadmill in one of them, even forgot to say my own name in another blooper

I created my videos in iMovie using iSight, but now I'm stuck. I don't know how to get them over to YouTube. When I go to "Share" everything is grayed out. I went through the "Help" features but nothing helps. lol

So, the videos are sitting on my computer, but that's about it. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

I created my videos in iMovie using iSight, but now I'm stuck. I don't know how to get them over to YouTube. When I go to "Share" everything is grayed out. I went through the "Help" features but nothing helps. lol

So, the videos are sitting on my computer, but that's about it. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

If they are in IMovie, you should be able to go to share and then export and save them to your desktop. From there, all you have to do is drag and drop them onto the YouTube uploader and send over the links.

If the Share Export feature is grayed out, it usually means that while you have the videos in Imovie, they are not part of a current project and you can only export current projects. Easy fix is to highlight the video you want to make into a project and then drag and drop it into the project area. Then click share and export and you should be good.

If they are in IMovie, you should be able to go to share and then export and save them to your desktop. From there, all you have to do is drag and drop them onto the YouTube uploader and send over the links.

If the Share Export feature is grayed out, it usually means that while you have the videos in Imovie, they are not part of a current project and you can only export current projects. Easy fix is to highlight the video you want to make into a project and then drag and drop it into the project area. Then click share and export and you should be good.
I'll give this a try. Thanks JB.

Thanks JB...it worked. Between the time it took me to figure out how to use iMovie/iSight...anyway, I submitted my entries. Hollywood won't be calling me anytime soon. heehee

Thanks for you help on the exporting. I really appreciate it.

nice Sean...good luck my friend

Just finished my videos. now its time to do some editing.

Just finished my videos. now its time to do some editing.

Well you waited long enough. :D

With you, I have learned to expect the unexpected. Never forget: layup to a number even if you have no clue what that number is. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back