The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed something weird lately. It's been happing the past few weeks but I can NOT freakin spell! In junior high I was the spelling bee champ and now every single post I make I find a word caught by the spelling error tool that I got wrong. To be honest, I still don't know the I before e rule. Have a ton of trouble spelling words that end in ly like unfortunatly, beautifuly, acceptionally etc (you can see those are all wrong and that is honestly how I try to spell them) I can't spell any of those words properly

Speling is overated, unless your actualy a teacher or other people read ur writing for a livng. Well I say that, but if you mispell every single word then it might be bad. My gramar sucks, but I figure if im not writing a paper then its probaly ok.

Spoiler
And just to prove a point. I misspelled a ton of words in that post on purpose, but I bet you had no trouble reading it.

I eat pancakes with sausages and runny eggs.

Maple syrups is the King of waffles though.

Btw. Spell check makes every thing easy. Helpful wavy lines make me look smat.

Speling is overated, unless your actualy a teacher or other people read ur writing for a livng. Well I say that, but if you mispell every single word then it might be bad. My gramar sucks, but I figure if im not writing a paper then its probaly ok.

Spoiler
And just to prove a point. I misspelled a ton of words in that post on purpose, but I bet you had no trouble reading it.

To your spoiler:
Yes, but just because you can read it doesn't make it any less annoying.

Spoiler

Just like this study they did (bet you can raed it)

Did you konw you're a guiens? Jsut the fcat taht you can atllacuy raed tihs psot porves taht fcat. The huamn mnid is so pufowerl it can dcodee tihs txet eevn tguohh eervy sglnie wrod is slepled iocenrtclry. The one cavaet is taht the frist and lsat lertets are pervresed in erevy wrod. Cidrgbame Uitesirnvy cetoudncd a sduty and fnuod taht the biarn deos not raed eevry snlige lteetr, but wodrs as a wohle.

To your spoiler:
Yes, but just because you can read it doesn't make it any less annoying.

Just proving a point that its ok to misspell a word, obviously not as many as I did in there. But its also equally as annoying having someone correct you about every error you made.

Raw Veggies?

NO! pizza, cheese fries, bacon. Bacon cheese fries. French fries. Mashed potato, baked potato, Mac and cheese, chili, hot wings, sweet swings, hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, pulled pork, ribs, shrimp, calamari, pasta(in moderation), plain potato chips, any potato chips. Chicken, turkey, corn on the cob.

I'm changing my vote. Ranch ftw.

From the iPhone.

Just proving a point that its ok to misspell a word, obviously not as many as I did in there. But its also equally as annoying having someone correct you about every error you made.

I think you mean it's, okay, and it's Bridges. :blob:

From the iPhone.

NO! pizza, cheese fries, bacon. Bacon cheese fries. French fries. Mashed potato, baked potato, Mac and cheese, chili, hot wings, sweet swings, hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, pulled pork, ribs, shrimp, calamari, pasta(in moderation), plain potato chips, any potato chips. Chicken, turkey, corn on the cob.

I'm changing my vote. Ranch ftw.

From the iPhone.

FIFY, you prob understand my secret code there.

A: I'm with Bridges, you can eat the same things without ranch or a different dressing. Things suck without syrup

B: Dent, you're on your own there mate. I'm killer at papers but unless you want an aspect of profiling in your paper we're out of my realm

C: Any specific topic on Da Vinci? There's a number of neat things you could roll with.
Glad to hear the knee is feeling okay though

A: I'm with Bridges, you can eat the same things without ranch or a different dressing. Things suck without syrup

B: Dent, you're on your own there mate. I'm killer at papers but unless you want an aspect of profiling in your paper we're out of my realm

C: Any specific topic on Da Vinci? There's a number of neat things you could roll with.
Glad to hear the knee is feeling okay though

What's an aspect of profiling Tuna?

I have no idea what your saying.

I was just overcorrecting your last statement.

I just have to compare the works of the last supper and the Mona Lisa. It only needs to be 750 words but I'm struggling motivationally.

From the iPhone.

What's an aspect of profiling Tuna?

Looking at things like when you talk about allocation in an area one might look at the city planning for it, a countries immegration policy, how an ethnicity treats family and community and how that plays in, etc. (one of my degrees was in criminal profiling which oddly enough is of excellent use in marketing...)

Thanier:
Should be able to bang that one out pretty quick mate once you get the motivation

Looking at things like when you talk about allocation in an area one might look at the city planning for it, a countries immegration policy, how an ethnicity treats family and community and how that plays in, etc. (one of my degrees was in criminal profiling which oddly enough is of excellent use in marketing...)

Thanier:
Should be able to bang that one out pretty quick mate once you get the motivation

Mine only had to be 2 pages double spaced, so if it wasnt for THP I would have finished rather quick, but I'm done now.

i spent all morning at the dmv and today was just an amazing day weather wise so when i got home i spent some time cleaning out my SUV
i wasnt on the course but i figured i might as well do something constructive on a beautiful day

Maple syrup vs Ranch.

Go!

Maple Syrup by a landslide. Maple syrup is a real thing thats found in nature while ranch is most certainly not. Ranch is so bad for you. Plus the fact people use about 10-20 actual servings when they eat it. I'd suggest making your own ranch if you're going to eat it.
.5 cup mayonnaise
.5 cup whole yogurt
.25 cup 2% milk
2 tbsp. chopped celery leaves
1.5 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
1.5 tbsp. diced onion (sweet or red)
1 clove garlic, diced
1 tsp. dijon mustard
2 tsp. lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste

Certainly not trying to offend anyone because I'm sure everyone would call most the stuff I eat and drink gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where the hell is the THP newsletter thread?

where the hell is the THP newsletter thread?

I dunno dude but I cant find the damn outing thread to accept your challenge and its irking me.

I dunno dude but I cant find the damn outing thread to accept your challenge and its irking me.

haha...we are like two lost puppies right now

one-t should change his avy to this lol
glide_W2F_custom_skimboards.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back