The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, I must really be addicted to THP. Work was hell today, couldn't go onto the site at all today. New Posts since I was gone? 923. And I find myself wanting to read most of them.

Callaway is going to give you a cracked Hawk if you dont fix it, they might even put ranch on it to!

Dude it was a pain to do my sig, I dont want to do it over. But in the name of winners playing Callaway I might look at it this weekend.

Dude it was a pain to do my sig, I dont want to do it over. But in the name of winners playing Callaway I might look at it this weekend.

You dont have to change it, im just bustin your chops. Makes me think of cotton candy for some reason.

Copy and paste it into a text document. Then you can copy and paste it back whenever you want to.

Copy and paste it into a text document. Then you can copy and paste it back whenever you want to.

Thats a good idea. Might do that.

I don't come here a lot cause lets just say I don't like her fiance. The name I call him rhymes with bouche.

You call him Mousse? :confused2:

:alien:

Funny how often that happens eh. I've got a couple of friends I only see on the course because their signifigant others are just horrid people which just sucks.

Agh, Had to pick up my mom from work right after I was pumped to do some bantering. Essay is not finished, but I am ready for some banter. Anyone still up?

Maple syrup vs Ranch.

Go!

Skim alert: What's your paper on?

Thainer:
A: How's the knee today?
B: All art history papers begin and end with Degas

While Maple syrup is a delectable taste, I'll have to go with ranch. It just packs some power behind it that when you eat salad your just like.. Wow..

My paper is on the allocation of ethnic restaurants in a certain area of our city

Syrup vs Ranch? Depends whether youre eating or using. Eating? Syrup. Using? Ranch!

Knee is okay. Xrays today, he said he'll need a few weeks(?). Paper is on daVinci and Im getting hundied worse than JB ever could hundy me.

Maple syrup vs Ranch.

Go!

Skim alert: What's your paper on?

Thainer:
A: How's the knee today?
B: All art history papers begin and end with Degas

Salad? You are completely wasting the potential of ranch my friend.
While Maple syrup is a delectable taste, I'll have to go with ranch. It just packs some power behind it that when you eat salad your just like.. Wow..

My paper is on the allocation of ethnic restaurants in a certain area of our city

Maple syrup is delicious, But ranch is versatile. Salad, Pizza, Chicken Wings mmmmmm

Maple syrup is delicious, But ranch is versatile. Salad, Pizza, Chicken Wings mmmmmm

I agree. A really great ranch we use is Greggs Savory Ranch Dressing, from Costco.

Syrup- Pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs, sausage, biscuits

Think of it this way. You could still eat pizza, chicken wings and salad without ranch. But waffles, pancakes, and french toast without syrup isnt very good.

I've noticed something weird lately. It's been happing the past few weeks but I can NOT freakin spell! In junior high I was the spelling bee champ and now every single post I make I find a word caught by the spelling error tool that I got wrong. To be honest, I still don't know the I before e rule. Have a ton of trouble spelling words that end in ly like unfortunatly, beautifuly, acceptionally etc (you can see those are all wrong and that is honestly how I try to spell them) I can't spell any of those words properly

Syrup- Pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs, sausage, biscuits

Think of it this way. You could still eat pizza, chicken wings and salad without ranch. But waffles, pancakes, and french toast without syrup isnt very good.

Bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back