Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 and 24 for the hybrids

I haven't had much luck with 18 degree hybrids in general but usually have a good relationship with woods

I'd slightly agree with the 5 wood as well then tuna. Although a 5 wood and your 21* are a pretty close gap, I think you should try that club specifically and a 5 wood side by side to get some numbers. I know for sure if you had an 18* hybrid or so the 5 wood won't be needed.

The goal will be to try and get 20 yards between them so I might have to move to a 4 wood instead but we'll see. I'm hoping the extra 2.5" in the shaft plus the loft change will take care of most of that if possible.

I'm about 200 with the 21 so I'm looking for 220 with the 5W to fit with the 240 I generally get from a 3W.

The goal will be to try and get 20 yards between them so I might have to move to a 4 wood instead but we'll see. I'm hoping the extra 2.5" in the shaft plus the loft change will take care of most of that if possible.

I'm about 200 with the 21 so I'm looking for 220 with the 5W to fit with the 240 I generally get from a 3W.

Sounds like you have it all set up. I am in the same dilemma but with my 3w, 4w, and 3H.

Sounds like you have it all set up. I am in the same dilemma but with my 3w, 4w, and 3H.

As was I with my 3w, 4w, and 2H!

Tap before talk.

So much to ponder. And the interesting thing is the pondering could go beyond our current knowledge.

I think you are on the perfect track!

I really don't need new irons, but the Adams CB2's are calling to me...

They are sooo buttery, and they look great. I just didn't like the price tag, and I'm a Mizuno loyalist.

Tap before talk.

pondering these shoes

golf-shoes.jpg

pondering cleveland cg14 60' wedge or taylormade xft 60' wedge

pondering cleveland cg14 60' wedge or taylormade xft 60' wedge

pondering cleveland cg14 60' wedge or taylormade xft 60' wedge. I able to get one of these within my budget for just about nothing. Which would you prefer or which one do you think is the better buy?

Merged this with the equipment pondering.

Me too buddy. Their shades are slick too. I pondered on a few other things prior to this though. Aye lol.

I pondered a 588 wedge and bought lol.

pondering these shoes

golf-shoes.jpg

I have them and love them, can't go wrong with them. Look pretty, forgiving and have great turf interaction.

My pondering is in overload, I think I have to stop until I know more about the options.

Pondering

Irons:
Di11
JPX800
Burner 2.0
Cleveland CG16
Razr X

Woods/Hybrid:
Mashie 20
Diablo Octane 5w

Putters:
Cleveland Classic
Method Core

Drivers:
R11
Cleveland
Diablo Octane
Srixion

Can't wait for the outing to make some decisions =)

Pondering

Irons:
Di11
JPX800
Burner 2.0
Cleveland CG16
Razr X

Woods/Hybrid:
Mashie 20
Diablo Octane 5w

Putters:
Cleveland Classic
Method Core

Drivers:
R11
Cleveland
Diablo Octane
Srixion

Can't wait for the outing to make some decisions =)

How much of this stuff have you tried? I haven't seen anyone else's comments on the Method Core putters, but I hated the way it felt.

They are sooo buttery, and they look great. I just didn't like the price tag, and I'm a Mizuno loyalist.

Tap before talk.

Mizzy's are also piquing my interest, which they never have before. As for the price tag, you get a free hybrid with them right now so that sweetens the pot a bit.

I have them and love them, can't go wrong with them. Look pretty, forgiving and have great turf interaction.

Nice! My wife is going to hurt you if I buy them after getting my Nike's last fall.

wasnt all that impressed with the Method Core putters either.

They definitely have a different feel than the Method's which I expected but not as much as it was. I liked the looks though and I liked the roll on the ball.

wasnt all that impressed with the Method Core putters either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back