Cleveland Releases New 588 Wedges

I dont think the site is up just yet.

You got that right!

Hmm...no lefty clubs...:p

hn9jd.jpg

B-E-A-UTIFUL!! I will most definately be picking up a 50 and 54 in BP. I like the DSG of my CG15 to let that go.

I dont think the site is up just yet.

I would be surprised if it is. I cannot wait to get my hands on these. I have said for 3 years here that I wanted them to bring these back. That they were my favorite wedges in my entire golfing life.

I would be surprised if it is. I cannot wait to get my hands on these. I have said for 3 years here that I wanted them to bring these back. That they were my favorite wedges in my entire golfing life.

I think the 588 wedges have been talked about on THP every since Ive been a member.

They are very busy for me. Hopefully you can customize them to remove some of markings and make a cleaner look.

Forged??? I thought the originals were cast.

I like the faces of these but prefer the old style back. The shaft is very interesting sounding.

I just bought Eidolon's, I just bought Eidolon's, I just bought Eidolon's, I just bought Eidolon's, I just bought Eidolon's....

And you won't be disappointed! They are fantastic clubs. I have a feeling these 588's will be around for a while. So, you can get a set of those after the Eidolons wear out.

scaled.php

kjus6xlj

I can't wait to get my hands on em!

First look, not a fan at all, prefer the real deal 588's of the past! Gotta check them out in person though, probably will change my mind.

VERY NICE! And of course I picked up the CG16s earlier this summer... And a Jaws 64* today! son of ah!

Oh well, these in the black pearl... UH YES PLEASE!

Mmm....black pearl with customized colors ... :drool:

ClevelandGolf Cleveland Golf
The #588Forged will be released domestically in mid-November. Exact date will be coming soon.

Just in time for the season

These sound really exciting. i love the products that Cleveland and Srixon keep bringint to the table. My 56* is getting pretty banged up and I have been looking for an excuse to replace it. I don't need an excuse anymore, these 588's are sweet looking. Throw in the opportunity for custom paintfill and I'm SOLD!.

These are beautiful wedges! Can't wait to see them in person.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Great job by Cleveland Golf to listen to the consumers and bring back a wedge line so many people loved. Really cool that they are making them customizable like they did with the NC putters.

Beautiful!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

matte finish looks sick......I think it's a nice mix of a CG12 and CG16 look/function

Bad bad thoughts running through my head.

Was a basis of price announced today also?

Was a basis of price announced today also?

No, but odds are it will be similar to their current wedges. If I was a betting man anyway.

now that they're out....how fast to the grooves 'wear out' on the VR's? lol

Back