Cleveland Releases New 588 Wedges

I'll take any left handed wedges anyone needs to be rid of in order to justify their next purchase, haha

EXCITED!!!!!! I am about to break out in Ole Gray smileys here! I was hoping this would come and it has!!!! I am going to go skip somewhere nbow.

No, but odds are it will be similar to their current wedges. If I was a betting man anyway.

You don't think them being forged will make the price higher?

You don't think them being forged will make the price higher?

I doubt it. Hard to sell when every other wedge pretty much maxes out at $119.

Tappin' from my iPad!

umm, they look like Vokey's. Not that that's a bad thing, just the first thing I thought of.

I agree. minus that dumb rounded leading edge :bad:

I doubt it. Hard to sell when every other wedge pretty much maxes out at $119.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Except the overpriced ping wedges that are 150$...and they wonder why they dont sell.

I am assuming the prices will be 120 retail and $150 if you go through the custom color thing.

Got a question for JB though...Do you think you are going to be considering new irons soon?

These wedges look awesome! I'm definately getting some when they come out!

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Hmm just got a CG15 56* a few weeks back, still need a 52* and 60* these might just be it! I have never seen the old design on these clubs, were they as busy looking?

So some say they look like vokey wedges, that I can see a little. However I do not get the whole "they look busy" Ive not been playing long, and I kinda suck but when do you ever look at the back of a wedge at address? I must've been doing this all wrong if that's the case.

--
tapatalk

I just got CG16 ,Dang lots of nice options like color. They are sooooooo nice..

Those are awesome! I will definitely be getting some.

Drooling. I got to his an older 588 wedge not too long ago. Was very impressed. I'll keep my eye out for these later this year.

Very nice, looking forward to hearing some reviews!!!

So some say they look like vokey wedges, that I can see a little. However I do not get the whole "they look busy" Ive not been playing long, and I kinda suck but when do you ever look at the back of a wedge at address? I must've been doing this all wrong if that's the case.

--
tapatalk

If you take a look at something like the Scratch 8620 wedge, there is only the brand's logo on the club. With this club there are many different graphics, making for a much busier look then something like a Scratch wedge.

--
tapatalk

I am with you - I don't care what the back of it looks like if the ball is on the green next to the pin.

these will be in my bag, wouldnt it be Vokeys look like the 588's? Werent the 588's here before the vokeys?

I wonder how much different these are too the cg15's, which I thought could never be beat.

I'll take any left handed wedges anyone needs to be rid of in order to justify their next purchase, haha

And if there are any left over after that, I will take them. lol.

I think they are sharp looking wedges myself and if I was in the market for some, they would be on my wish list. Great job Cleveland!!!

This is fantastic. Guess I know what my next set of wedges will be. Those 588's are so damn sexy. I still have a 51 degree of the gunmetal finish. Great wedges.

God these are hot and sexy. Welcome to my bag in mid-november!

I'm in LOVE!

Back