Cleveland Releases New 588 Wedges

Now I'm pondering the black with black paint fill ... great, and I just ordered my 3 wedge set of jaws

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Give em what they want. Great job Cleveland!

Ughhhh... such a tough decision...

Should I ditch my 3-month old Vokeys for the old wedge I LOVE? Even though I love my Vokeys haha

My CG15's aren't looking so good anymore
Maybe just me, but from the pics I have difficulty seeing the difference. Looks like a CG15 with some extra graphics to me.

Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do here. Cleveland is flat out bringing it, me like!!!

Look great and everyone seems excited, how do they compare to the Callaway Jaws CC wedges?

Look great and everyone seems excited, how do they compare to the Callaway Jaws CC wedges?

Time will tell as they hit stores and hands in the coming months.

These will have to be purchased. With all this new equipment, could you imagine if there was a MC 2.0 and Cleveland was one of the sponsors? Tough time picking between all of the excellence

These are definately on my radar as I will have to replace my wedges next season. Looking forward to hitting them ASAP.

I cant decide if I like the look or not. Its a little different from Cleveland's other wedge line but I'm not sure that's all that bad. Really look forward to seeing them in hand because Im willing to bet they feel phenomenal.

I give your sig one week after release before it reads
Wedges--:cleveland: 588 Custom

If they are 75% what my old 588s were, I will bag them. I have been searching for a 588 replacement for years. Went Vokey, Adams, Bridgestone, Nike, Callaway, Vokey again, CG15, Nike again. Nothing has filled that 588 gap. The CG15s were the closest for me in terms of performance, but still werent there. They were truly the total package for me.

If they are 75% what my old 588s were, I will bag them. I have been searching for a 588 replacement for years. Went Vokey, Adams, Bridgestone, Nike, Callaway, Vokey again, CG15, Nike again. Nothing has filled that 588 gap. The CG15s were the closest for me in terms of performance, but still werent there. They were truly the total package for me.

Completely agree. If I remember correct I gamed those forever. When I finally switched it was for the original Nike forged wedges with just the swoosh on the toe. Liked them but they were not the 588. I really like these Nikes now though. I will not be able to resist bagging these though:curse::curse:

I think this speaks volumes about thp, is thp the only reason they are making them....no. but, it did help. Pretty freaken cool

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I think One-tizzle makes a good point, but I still think the wedge looks too much like a Vokey. I've been thinking about it since last night and I don't get it

I think One-tizzle makes a good point, but I still think the wedge looks too much like a Vokey. I've been thinking about it since last night and I don't get it

It also has a bit of an eidelon look. But, its a wedge...I mean...how many different designs can you do?

It also has a bit of an eidelon look. But, its a wedge...I mean...how many different designs can you do?

I hear what you're saying man, but having that rounded design and having stampings where they are looks so like a Vokey bro. I would just like to see that cavity a little less busier, personally. Kind of like the original, where it just had the CG and "tour action"

I think it's simple....like cobra...'borrow' from a design that works and make some tweaks to call it your own

car co's do this all the time with each other's designs and features....same goes for phones/tablets/laptops

I think it's simple....like cobra...'borrow' from a design that works and make some tweaks to call it your own

car co's do this all the time with each other's designs and features....same goes for phones/tablets/laptops

Oh I know how it works, but it's not like Cleveland isn't known for wedges. Around here, they're probably more popular than Vokey's anyway. I just found it odd, some of the placements and designs of the stampings, that's all.

definitely

Oh I know how it works, but it's not like Cleveland isn't known for wedges. Around here, they're probably more popular than Vokey's anyway. I just found it odd, some of the placements and designs of the stampings, that's all.

definitely

So then why the design? Why not more of a throwback to the originals? I want to hear some thoughts on this.

Back