Another Bag Help Question

Josh_Ross

Georgia Southern Eagles!
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok everyone, I have a dilemma right now. I am in dire need of a new golf bag, as mine is getting aggravating. I have been looking heavily into the new Ogio Grom, because of the 14-way top. I just found out that the dividers aren't full length though. I need a bag that I can get my clubs in and out of without them getting stuck. Can the new 14-way Grom provide this? Also, I'll take any suggestions on bags that can give me the non tangled clubs issue. Water proof pockets for valuables are a plus but not necessary, and I should note that I also want it to be a stand bag, since I walk 9 times out of 10. Durability is good too! Let me know what you think guys, thanks!

I recommend checking out the Datrek series. Has everything you are looking for; I am really liking mine.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I recommend checking out the bag reviews that the staff has done on the home page. Tons of different bags have been covered in detail.

I know you're not looking to get a heavy bag, but I really would recommend looking into the Nike Victory Red staff bag. It is fairly heavy but very very nice and has a very nice strap. As for walking bags, I would look into the Nike Tour Lightweight.

I'm not telling you you should buy a Nike bag, but both of these bags are very nice. Also TaylorMade has a very nice walking bag called the TMX Stand Bag.

What about the Sun Mountain 4 five?

Thanks guys, I'm looking at the Four 5 and the others now, along with the reviews. Should be making a decision within the week.

Back