Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you search you will find a giant thread about it.

This man speaks the truth. KBS 90's would be perfect with the RXT's. :callaway: I had the regular Razr X's with the KBS and the ball flight was perfect

I'm pondering a potential shaft change in them. I really enjoyed hitting the Razr X irons.

I'm in putter pondering mode. I love my method but I'm really digging flow necks right now. I've got my eye on a Bettinardi BB8F, NC Tycoon or Scotty California Hollywood, in that order...I've rolled the hollywood inside and like it, but I love the look of the Betti and Tycoon. Question is, what can I sell in order to pick up one of these beauties?!?!

Pretty much everything.

Lol... Cleveland Black???

Maybe a little ;)

I'm honestly just pondering the entire bag. I've played some of this stuff for a long time for me haha. No reason other than it seems like it's that time of year.

Maybe a little ;)

I'm honestly just pondering the entire bag. I've played some of this stuff for a long time for me haha. No reason other than it seems like it's that time of year.

Hahahahaha.... Man, I know what you mean.

Debating whether I really need to look at changing my FW. Might do it just to change from a 3W (15*) to a 4W (17*) .

Pondering putting up my M2 & M3 for sale. I have that dreaded pull with the stock shafts and am currently focusing on the long irons in my set and maybe adding a different (Yonex) hybrid later on.

Pondering my Eidolon's sitting on my porch at home! C-Tapers are already on their way as well (cannot recommend Pro_Stix enough, Willy is awesome) as is the 23.5 Rescue 11! It's like freaking Christmas and I sit here while my kids are testing and ponder it again and again!

I am pondering a switch to a belly putter. SeeMore, of course, is in the lead, but I want to look at others as well. I'd like to try a Ghost Spider belly putter.

I am pondering a switch to a belly putter. SeeMore, of course, is in the lead, but I want to look at others as well. I'd like to try a Ghost Spider belly putter.

Not quite pondering a switch but would love to give the SeeMore belly a roll and see how it feels.

Awesome. I want to hear how it works if you get a chance to try one, Smalls.

I'm pondering a potential shaft change in them. I really enjoyed hitting the Razr X irons.

The KBS were perfect for me in the RX's. I think you would like them a lot:turtle:

(cannot recommend Pro_Stix enough, Willy is awesome)

Agreed. He's done 4 sets for me now and his work is great.

Redid my putter fitting, have the exact numbers I need so it's time to talk to Kari again...

I putted with one today smalls! Pretty slick. Don't tell Kmac though.

Awesome. I want to hear how it works if you get a chance to try one, Smalls.

A belly putter? Or a Ghost Spider belly putter?

I rolled a Ghost Spider belly putter today buddy.

I rolled a Ghost Spider belly putter today buddy.
What did you think of it TC? I really like the regular normal version.

Just belly in general.
OK, I will. They have a Ping belly putter at my courses pro shop, but it's built for someone a lot taller than me. It hits me in my sternum!

I kind of liked it smalls. It was nice just letting the weight of the putter head do its thing. It was a right handed putter but it was really nice to roll it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back