THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I hope tonight pans out like I'm drafting right now! I'm destroying fools on the interwebs.

I am freaking out and I am only doing a 12 team league, I may be in trouble. I made a foolish pick early and I am paying for it now.

I'm in a 14 teamer and it's predictable. I like it!

I just tried to do one with OEM. Got through 2 picks then computer decides to suck and it puts me on auto draft. It was ugly.

Ddec, I'm going HAM on you this year buddy!

I hate when I look at my draft... then I see picks after mine and think, man those players are way better than my players!

Ddec, I'm going HAM on you this year buddy!

good, I was hoping someone would have done that last year, but it just didn't happen.

To be completely honest, I would consider him at the 4th pick. If he is back by week 1 or even back week 2 he is still so good I am not sure it's worth passing up. I have theories of how 1,2, & 3 will go but I am just not 100% sure. It was so clear last year how the first 5 or so guys would go but now it's so uncertain.

Really...I would love to hear your theories on the top 3.

Screw that it's going to be all ice baby!

diamond-grill-kh102410.jpg

Just gross to me

tonight won't be my friend, just you wait

That's right, I am a wild card who has never played FF with you before. All kinds of crazy sh!t is gonna go down!

12 teamer that starts in 7 minutes.

Its open right now..

Edit: nevermind filled up super fast.

Tmex, are you Bearssssss?

That I can see, but AR at 7 before Vick, not sure about that, but these guys are all taking QBs right now. LOL there is a team on here called Team Grossman.

I had thought about AR over Vick, and weighed those options out a few times.

Fortunately, I have my draft strategy set, no varying from it now!

starts now

My mocks have been horrific. I don't reach and I get mediocre. I do reach and I look foolish. Bahhhhh!!:beat-up:

CL is in it!

Back