What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reviews on this site are what made me purchase them. I know a guy who is the rep for a few companies and he hooked me up with both for $20 total.

wow i bought both mine on ebay for like $25 each. nice deal

And the SeeMore FGP came in today as well...
photo%2B2%2B%25281%2529.JPG

photo%2B1.JPG
Nice putter. I am having issues with mine right now, but it has done well for me in the past.

Not sure you can call it a "buy" , but I picked up a set of :callaway: Razr X irons 5-AW today. Had enough store credit and traded in some old clubs that I was never going to use again so there was no $$$ out of pocket. Looking forward to getting used to these new irons.
Congrats, WR. Guess you're not a Cleveland guy anymore then!

Congrats, WR. Guess you're not a Cleveland guy anymore then!

Thanks Smalls, I still have a Cleveland 3W in the bag and I checked out the new 17* version tonight, have not decided if I am going to replace the old one or not. Still got my Mashies and I love those clubs. I guesss you could say going with more of a variety in the bag.

Dark blue Puma Tech polo.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Picked up an Adidas belt - reversible with a nice chrome buckle with the 3 stripes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There just happens to be a Golf Galaxy along the way as I drive from one office the next where I'll spend the rest of my Saturday so I stopped in for few. Left with two Vokey wedges. That's right, its my birthday I can do what I want. After looking at all the wedge offerings I left with a 54* and 58* Vokey. BOOM

There just happens to be a Golf Galaxy along the way as I drive from one office the next where I'll spend the rest of my Saturday so I stopped in for few. Left with two Vokey wedges. That's right, its my birthday I can do what I want. After looking at all the wedge offerings I left with a 54* and 58* Vokey. BOOM

nice kevin, my buddy just got some Vokeys and loves them.

surprising OEM there OEM.....

Dropped my wedges off to get extended

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

That's really funny because I just wrote in your birthday thread that you should oem something titleist today.

I picked up a Bushnell Tour V2 Patriot last weekend. So far I love it. I can't wait to put it to more use!

Took the plunge and bought a TaylorMade Ghost Spider 35" at Golf Town today. Inaugural run tomorrow morning - let's hope this improves my dreadful putting!

Some great purchases today!

Kmac- I like that you went with the 54/58 combo buddy. That makes a lot of sense with your RXT gap wedge. I think you'll like the Vokeys. Too bad they look like those Cleveland 588 wedges though :p

Flooder- Let me know how you like the Spider Ghost dude. I am still not certain if mine will be kicking the DART out of the bag. Two days in a row of some serious putting green work and I'm just not comfortable with it yet.

Some great purchases today!

Kmac- I like that you went with the 54/58 combo buddy. That makes a lot of sense with your RXT gap wedge. I think you'll like the Vokeys. Too bad they look like those Cleveland 588 wedges though :p

Flooder- Let me know how you like the Spider Ghost dude. I am still not certain if mine will be kicking the DART out of the bag. Two days in a row of some serious putting green work and I'm just not comfortable with it yet.

Yeah I keep hearing that they copied some 588 wedge but I couldnt find a 588 to compare with. Oh well.

Ive been struggling with my Spider Ghost a bit too. For some reason it seems every putt is just a little too short but if I think about it then I blow it past the hole by 5 feet. Ping Sydney time?

Yeah I keep hearing that they copied some 588 wedge but I couldnt find a 588 to compare with. Oh well.

Ive been struggling with my Spider Ghost a bit too. For some reason it seems every putt is just a little too short but if I think about it then I blow it past the hole by 5 feet. Ping Sydney time?

If short is the problem, try a couple 8 gram weights instead of the 4s. Or even more weight than that. At least that's what I was told...

Had to purchase a new head cover for my driver and picked up a dozen ProV1s with the South African Flag.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Hah exact same set I'm pondering!

Just received the Eidolon wedges today, they look awesome. It'll be a few days at least before I'll get the chance to hit them but I just wanted to warn you that they feel quite hefty at address, very substantial. I love heavier wedges but if you're not so sure, you may wanna try before you buy if at all possible.

O boy, here we go, Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 Stiff for my 910D2, been wanting to test this shaft for months and months and I finally gave in. Cant wait to try this out

O boy, here we go, Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 Stiff for my 910D2, been wanting to test this shaft for months and months and I finally gave in. Cant wait to try this out

Wow, should be an awesome combo

Shhhh, don't tell OG!

Just walked out of Macy's with a purpley Greg Norman shark polo. For $11! Insane !

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Wow, should be an awesome combo

Im hoping it is Matty, this shaft is just awesome looking and ive heard it performs just as good as it looks
Shhhh, don't tell OG!

haha he will see it in the 910 thread, he is off his meds tonight so hopefully he forgets hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back