Joined a new Golf Club Today.

Looks great, enjoy many rounds there

That course looks beautiful. Have fun.

Congrats CB! I saw a few of the pics online but the gallery just kept loading in the golf section. Looking forward to seeing the pics from the course.

Great looking course CB, Congrats man.

Tap,Tap,Tap

That course looks amazing...two beatuful courses and the views are sick!

The place looks awesome. I wish there was somewhere around here that I could afford to join but maybe in 50 years or when I move to FL.

Thanks guys and yes Homerun I am under 31 so with all the taxes included and everything included its $270 a month.

Awesome man...congrats cb!

Place looks gorgeous. Congrats CB!!!

I'm a jealous Hawk right now. Congrats, CB. Hope you really enjoy it.

Super awesome CB! Course looks amazing! Congrats!

Looks awesome CB...Congrats!

Thanks everyone, if anyones in Victoria I would love to take you out there. Plus for JB and OEM its cart only so they would be happy.

Thanks everyone, if anyones in Victoria I would love to take you out there. Plus for JB and OEM its cart only so they would be happy.

I just may have to take a trip out there to take you up on that! :D

If I can ever manage to get out that way, I will absolutely be taking you up on it! Looks gorgeous!

Ok so when can KellyBo and I come up for a vacation and play this joint with ya !???

wow that is awesome, breathakingly beautiful. congrats!

Course looks great, CB! Congrats and enjoy the perks!

I just may have to take a trip out there to take you up on that! :D

If I can ever manage to get out that way, I will absolutely be taking you up on it! Looks gorgeous!

Ok so when can KellyBo and I come up for a vacation and play this joint with ya !???

Anytime you guys want, if you've never been to the Pacific northwest it is a beautiful spot in the world, love to have you here.

Congrats CB. Place looks amazing

Spectacular photos. Now I want to play the courses.

Took some video at my home course today, thought you might like to see what Bear Mountain Golf course is like, and perhaps what Victoria looks like.

[YOUTUBE]fW4HqB2yrTs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4Vb-Bx8dlo8[/YOUTUBE]

Nice dude. Those came out great.

Holy crap that course was beautiful. Lots of water and elevation changes.

Great looking course CB. Looks similar to some of the courses I played out here with all the elevation changes.

Back