Greetings from (not very) sunny Croydon, UK

Zebulebu

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi

Just joined - be gentle!

Been playing about six months - decided to take golf up after going to the range when visiting my brother in Australia and being able hit the ball reasonably straight and consistently straight away, to the amazement (and obvious annoyance) of my brother. Have fallen completely and utterly in love with the game in the six months I've been playing and am bordering on completely obsessed with it. Having gone from shooting about 120 the first few times I went out, I'm now down to regularly shooting around the low 90s/high 80s, with one absolute killer of a round (80 on a par 71) that left me walking round in a daze for weeks!

Am not a club member anywhere (the one thing I don't like about golf is the stupid snooty attitudes of golf snobs, and sadly, on all of the courses I've played semi-regularly that have open memberships I've encountered more than my fair share of them) but have used online golf trackers to submit my handciaps to and play off around 21.

I'm sure this forum will be useful and informative - so far, every time I look something up on the net about golf (reviews, instruction etc) I end up being directed here anyway!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Some clubs still are very snooty. Mainly the really old established ones from what I have seen.

You need to do a bit more shopping around at a guess.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard

Welcome!

Welcome to :thp: !

Welcome! Another Euro on board!

Welcome

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Zeb, glad to have you aboard.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! My wife is from Manchester (City fan, not United).

welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back