THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Why does everyone think I'll suck at this FF thing?

Oh Im not sure.. If I had the time I would go back and quote all your attempts at acting like you dont know what you are doing so that if you when you can say you got lucky or if you do bad, you can blame it on your "lack of knowledge"

Think that about covers it bro

Oh Im not sure.. If I had the time I would go back and quote all your attempts at acting like you dont know what you are doing so that if you when you can say you got lucky or if you do bad, you can blame it on your "lack of knowledge"

Think that about covers it bro

Is it really that transparent? hahaha, Nah, I love football season and I love FF, but I also know that this type of league takes a lot more luck than it does anything else. I also think trades are far more impactful than drafting.

Is it really that transparent? hahaha, Nah, I love football season and I love FF, but I also know that this type of league takes a lot more luck than it does anything else. I also think trades are far more impactful than drafting.

Trades are only that important after you've blown your draft.

Skim alert, but I'll do it anyways: is there any place where I can find which team goes with which screenname on here? I can figure most of them out, but not everyone.

My team is Ten Yard Fight, if anyone didn't know that.

Sex Panthers

I wonder what the odds are of teh first Cowboy selected going to bridges 2.0, OEM or Chunky

With 16 teams, trades and injury pickups are critical.

I wonder what the odds are of teh first Cowboy selected going to bridges 2.0, OEM or Chunky

So I have officially been crowned bridges 2.0? Not sure if that suits me or not. Wasnt here for last years FF. Care to elaborate a bit JB

I actually disagree....you are in complete control of your draft....trading requires a 2nd and'or 3rd party which you can't control when or who they want to trade

keep lurking under water you shark....you're going to eat us all for your lunch this season

The draft is the most critical thing going in any FF league. It starts and ends with the draft. Now you can possibly save your season with a trade but probably with FA pick ups more so then trades.

I actually disagree....you are in complete control of your draft....trading requires a 2nd and'or 3rd party which you can't control when or who they want to trade

keep lurking under water you shark....you're going to eat us all for your lunch this season

It should be fun beating up on a guy who does tons of research. I'm ready to devour

So I have officially been crowned bridges 2.0? Not sure if that suits me or not. Wasnt here for last years FF. Care to elaborate a bit JB

Just roll with it...It fits well. hehe

The draft is the most critical thing going in any FF league. It starts and ends with the draft. Now you can possibly save your season with a trade but probably with FA pick ups more so then trades.

Agreed. Not sure if I am ready for the draft, but who knows. I am going to have fun and see what happens (Wow I sounded a lot like TC just then)

*erases big board and burns FF magazines*

It should be fun beating up on a guy who does tons of research. I'm ready to devour

I'm picking Ray Rice so adjust your drafts accordingly.

I'm picking Ray Rice so adjust your drafts accordingly.

Really? Interesting.

I am team just the tip fools.

Looking forward to the festivities!

tap on deez

I think Yoccos should take all Cowboys. Talk about trade bait to Bridges 2.0...hehe
You got 3-4 super fans in here that you could then trade them to, to create mega team.

I think I am about ready for the draft, all my info is printed up, notes have been taken. It is going to be a weird first round, I am wondering if it will sort itself out before it gets to me at 14 or if I might get a shot at someone great who fell.

I think Yoccos should take all Cowboys. Talk about trade bait to Bridges 2.0...hehe
You got 3-4 super fans in here that you could then trade them to, to create mega team.

I will only trade for Kevin Ogletree

JB you must have missed our talks yesterday.. I said he needs to draft Romo and Felix Jones and I will trade him Jay Cutler and Matt Forte, that way we both win

Back