THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Look at TMex trying to play mind games with us. We know you're taking Cutler.

I may draft cutler just so I can trade him to Tmex. That should get me Vicante Shiancoe or Nate Washington in return

Lol... No really I'm seriously considering it. I can handle a week or two.

I've done like 12 mock drafts today and I hate all of them. I'm screwed. I'm so indecisive.

That's a great strategy. Draft the guys you know your opponents want and then trade them your crap for something good.

first 2 picks will be Cutler and Cam Newton.
Hmmm let me figure out who GG wants, I know we talked strategy while I was down there but she wouldn't let me look through her notebooks

I've done like 12 mock drafts today and I hate all of them. I'm screwed. I'm so indecisive.

Lets do anudder, Im bored and falling asleep.

first 2 picks will be Cutler and Cam Newton.
Hmmm let me figure out who GG wants, I know we talked strategy while I was down there but she wouldn't let me look through her notebooks

I am not a superfan and I hate all the players on the pro team I follow (the dolphins) so trying to figure me out is going to be hard. I'm an enigma.

I am not a superfan and I hate all the players on the pro team I follow (the dolphins) so trying to figure me out is going to be hard. I'm an enigma.

damn you, why can't you be an open book like OEM

Lets do anudder, Im bored and falling asleep.

Which one are you guys doing? I need a good one.. the first one I did I had Ray Rice, Miles Austin, Dwayne Bowe, Stevie Johnson, Vernon Davis and Marshawn lynch... doubt that gunna happen this draft.

yeah and auction style too....he spent all his money on those guys and no one else...good luck Yoccos!
LMAO was it a 6 team league?

That's why I haven't done a mock draft on ESPN the biggest one I saw was only 12.

This one is 14 biggest I could find. LOL @ that line. TMex your spot is still open.

Im doing one 14 and it starts in 3 mins
POW

I am doing a mock draft now with 12 people and someone took Aaron Rogers as the 7th pick over Vick...interesting.

Vick just went #5 in this one.

That I can see, but AR at 7 before Vick, not sure about that, but these guys are all taking QBs right now. LOL there is a team on here called Team Grossman.

That is funny.

Grossman FTW

That I can see, but AR at 7 before Vick, not sure about that, but these guys are all taking QBs right now. LOL there is a team on here called Team Grossman.

Lol wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats my name!!!! I picked Chris Johnson in this draft.

Lol wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats my name!!!! I picked Chris Johnson in this draft.

He went first in the draft I am doing too.

I screwed up in this draft I took a gamble that a guy would still be there when it was my turn and he wasn't and now my team is weak! Good thing it's just a mock draft.

Back