Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this deal on budgetgolf.com and thought I would pass it on, not sure how long this deal will last. NIKE TECH SPORT CART BAG Blue/Black is the only color they have left for $59.96 http://www.budgetgolf.com/NIKE-TECH-SPORT-CART-BAG-p-21467.html

BG0192_401_A-01.jpg

Rockbottomgolf has the Callaway Diablo Edge drivers for $89.99 and if you spend $50 or more on the site you get a free Ray Cook putter, add the putter to your cart and use coupon code putter for this great deal. The Diablo deal is good for the week and the putter deal is the deal of the day.

http://search.rockbottomgolf.com/diablo-edge-driver.html

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/coupon-codes3.html

Yeah, saw the driver this morning, great deal for someone looking for a nice driver.

$280 for TA7's??????????????????????????????????????

$280 for TA7's??????????????????????????????????????

This thread nets yet another victim! Companies should start paying THP and Dawg for referrals!

I know!
This thread is evil... err too good.

*Talking about the TA7's btw

Callaway JAWS Wedges - 52, 56, 60 - $179.99 - Just Click Here!!!

Only 3 sets remaining!

1106_main.jpg

i keep checking this thread everytime there is a new post watching for Grip deals! I want some midsize grips. I have big hands for a little guy.

$1 for Lamkin G3... not midsize, but for that price, you can buy an extra roll of tape. Use 'RockHeadsRock' for 5% off, coupon code good until midnight tonight.
I, however, have never found prices better that those on eBay for grips... you're just at the mercy of what's available when you need 'em though.

edit: here's the link: Rock Bottom Golf

The grips are a Deal of the Day too, so that price is only good for the rest of today (coupon code it also only good through today).

yhst-17159114447480_2172_1878956888

lol, here's a photo so that we can see what the black grip looks like.

Last edited:
I bought them from Budget Golf last week when they had them at $30. It's blocked at work now... what is the current price?

$35.
I got my 58 today, though interestingly had no packing wrap on the head, and had Lamkin crossline grips on it. Wondering if these are fake. Also no sticker near hosel saying "authentic Wilson Staff product". My CG15 has that which I bought from Golfsmith. Also, there is bit of damage on the ferrule.

So, my take is budgetgolf.com is selling knockoffs/fakes, why else would W/S not have their OEM stamp grips

PS: first time ever purchased via budgetgolf.com

$1 for Lamkin G3... not midsize, but for that price, you can buy an extra roll of tape. Use 'RockHeadsRock' for 5% off, coupon code good until midnight tonight.
I, however, have never found prices better that those on eBay for grips... you're just at the mercy of what's available when you need 'em though.

edit: here's the link: Rock Bottom Golf

The grips are a Deal of the Day too, so that price is only good for the rest of today (coupon code it also only good through today).

Thanks for this one! I love these grips and still have them on my irons (and I just ran out the last time I regripped). Picked up 25 more just now!

$35.
I got my 58 today, though interestingly had no packing wrap on the head, and had Lamkin crossline grips on it. Wondering if these are fake. Also no sticker near hosel saying "authentic Wilson Staff product". My CG15 has that which I bought from Golfsmith. Also, there is bit of damage on the ferrule.

So, my take is budgetgolf.com is selling knockoffs/fakes, why else would W/S not have their OEM stamp grips

I'll need to check mine again, but I didn't notice any issues. Does Wilson have a serial numbering system for their clubs?

$35.

Sounds more like a used or refurbished club than a knock-off. I've bought from budgetgolf before without any issues, but who knows...

I'll need to check mine again, but I didn't notice any issues. Does Wilson have a serial numbering system for their clubs?

Well I took the new W/S TW9 58* Black purchased from budgetgolf.com over to the range along with my CG14 60* with DG spinners. Overall, felt W/S was bit easier to hit off the grass. Good distance vs CG14 but that was expected since 58 vs 60, and the DG spinners in CG14 do have some distance loss.

Now here's the interesting part. Hit maybe 10 shots with the TW9 and the paint at the bottom and toe face was practically was gone almost immediately. My CG14 black has lasted 3 yrs and looks just as good after hitting 10 shots with TW9. No that I care about appearance since wear is expected but this was too funny

Yup, looks like a hose job, and I've got a 54* arriving tomorrow. First and Last time buying online with budgetgolf.com or any of these boiler room sellers. Lesson learned you get what you pay for. Had heard good things about these guys. Have had much better luck with RBG.com or TGW.com

Chrislindy - - Did you notice such wear on your TW9 this quickly ? Just curious. Thanks.

Do you guys really think they'd spend time faking a wilson wedge? I guess there is always a chance....but come on, what is the volume that wilson sells compared Ping, TM, Cally, Titleist?

I'd say it's most likely a bad finish instead of a fake. Why not send them into Wilson for them to check out, if they are fake...then let BG have it. Otherwise you are just assuming and it isn't fair to bash them based on an assumption.

I also bought the TW9's from Budget Golf, and I did not have any of the issues you described. My wedges had the normal wrapping and had no signs that something was iffy. I've been gaming them for about a month, and they have minimal signs of wear.

I would contact Budget Golf and see what they have to say.

I also bought the TW9's from Budget Golf, and I did not have any of the issues you described. My wedges had the normal wrapping and had no signs that something was iffy. I've been gaming them for about a month, and they have minimal signs of wear.

I would contact Budget Golf and see what they have to say.

Thanks for the feedback. That's my plan to contact them, especially if the 54* show up in a box with just a newspaper wrap around the wedge head. Did yours arrive with shrink wrap around the wedge head ?

The red flag for me - just a newspaper wrap around the head so not sealed wedge you'd expect from OEM, damage around the ferrule, and finally not sticker indicating "W/S authentic". Then, hit 10 balls on the range and wedge looks like a year old was hilarious. Like I said wear is expected but after 1 range session hitting 10 balls is :bad:

Mine was shrink wrapped in a blue-clear wrapper, There were a few stickers on it, but not sure what they said.

I wonder if you may have gotten a wedge someoen else returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back