FS: SethO's Scotty Cameron Newport 2 33" F\S

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
I am putting my cameron up for sale. This has custom paint done by me and I can customize it to however the seller wants. This is a great putter, but I already have a ton of anser style putters at home.

Asking $200 shipped

now for the pr0n: This is the same putter with different paint configurations.

a6890f14-7cca-261d.jpg

a6890dc8-f16d-b698.jpg

a6890e32-bffd-7716.jpg

a6890e32-c191-a919.jpg

a6890e02-7a5b-97e0.jpg

That thing is in really good shape it looks. Good luck!

Thing looks new! GLWS, the custom paint fill is sick!

Awesome looking putter. Wish I had some extra money I would take it off you this weekend.

hot stick! GLWS.

Beautiful putter Seth, good luck buddy, I would be tempted but I am in love with my Cleveland VP Milled #2, I am putting well.

Nice stick! If that was 35" we'd be talking! GLWS

I've been in love with that green paint fill since I saw it in the paint fill thread. Whoever buys this should have him do it that way again, looks sick!

That's a gorgeous putter. GLWS, Seth!

Is this the putter you played when we got together? If so it is beautiful!! GLWS:scotty:

Is this the putter you played when we got together? If so it is beautiful!! GLWS:scotty:

Thanks for the kind words everybody!

This is the putter I have been playing with for the last 6 months or so. It is beautiful, I completely agree.

this one here is a beaut loving the color fill and it is in great shape GLWS

That paint fill is awesome! GLWS

I desperately want to pull the trigger but my reason keeps getting in the way.

Tap before talk.

I desperately want to pull the trigger but my reason keeps getting in the way.

Tap before talk.

You know you want to! Just think, having a Cameron with your own custom paintfill!

You know you want to! Just think, having a Cameron with your own custom paintfill!

You should add at a sweet price!!

You should add at a sweet price!!

Absolutely! Scotty Cameron will charge you 75 dollars for this? Some of his fill also looks bad if you check out his site.

Does this have the matching scotty headcover?

Does this have the matching scotty headcover?

Yes, it has the standard Scotty Cameron Studio Select headcover. It is in great shape as well because I never used it in favor of the THP head covers.

is the original grip on it and is the current color configuration green.

The original grip is not on it, because I replaced it with a non corded Scotty Cameron grip. The current color configuration is anything you want it to be.

I love that last pic

Grip colour (gotta match the fill with the grip :D )

Tappatalk on iPod 8g touch

Grip colour (gotta match the fill with the grip :D )

Tappatalk on iPod 8g touch

The Grip is black with a white Cameron Crown. I understand what you mean by the grip must match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back