THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I cant get in that one its blocked by websense. Stupid firewall.

I am wtf! It gave me Tampas defense???? hahahaha. I wanted Dustin Keller

My draft was meh dude.

I liked your draft. I was in there drafting with you dude. I got Cutler just for you, lol. I liked my draft buddy.

Fildini!!!

I liked your draft. I was in there drafting with you dude. I got Cutler just for you, lol. I liked my draft buddy.

Thanks man! I loved it too but I couldnt get some picks in for my backups. You did well too. I loved your third pick dude.

whos is I love TC>

This is now too funny

Thanks Yoccos

which #?

I did a 12-team draft with my co-workers earlier today. We expanded from 10 teams to 12 teams this year, the draft got really thin after round 9 or so. I bet it's going to feel even worse in a 16-team draft tonight! I had the 9th pick, and I had Drew Brees drop all the way down to my pick in the 3rd round, I was pretty happy with that.

I did a 12-team draft with my co-workers earlier today. We expanded from 10 teams to 12 teams this year, the draft got really thin after round 9 or so. I bet it's going to feel even worse in a 16-team draft tonight! I had the 9th pick, and I had Drew Brees drop all the way down to my pick in the 3rd round, I was pretty happy with that.

If you think that is thin, wait till you see a 16 teamer if you have not been in one. KNowledge is king after about round 6. Those that just are looking at the magazine cheat sheets and that ESPN "best available" thing rarely have a lot of depth. Depth wins leagues.

Thats what she said:bananadance:

I've got Mark C as a lifelline tonight.....we're going to talk golf, pick Jets, and make s'mores together

If you think that is thin, wait till you see a 16 teamer if you have not been in one. KNowledge is king after about round 6. Those that just are looking at the magazine cheat sheets and that ESPN "best available" thing rarely have a lot of depth. Depth wins leagues.

I've got Mark C as a lifelline tonight.....we're going to talk golf, pick Jets, and make s'mores together

I am using my brother as a lifeline, and I am sure I am going to need it.

Come on, you're talking to a Duke grad. I've got knowledge for days. :D

Sure you do, just not about football. Not if you follow there program to the pros.

But knowledge of which milk bone the cheerleaders like this week or which shade of blue is the more hideous does little to help a fantasy football draft.

Sure you do, just not about football. Not if you follow there program to the pros.

You do make a good point. We tend to go into hiding during football season, only to emerge during basketball season.

You do make a good point. We tend to go into hiding during football season, only to emerge during basketball season.

no doubt aboout that. I give credit where credit is due, and you do spank my SJU Redstorm every....wait...we just destroyed you last year...hmmm...a little foreshadowing for the destruction I will be bringing your way this season...hehehe

no doubt aboout that. I give credit where credit is due, and you do spank my SJU Redstorm every....wait...we just destroyed you last year...hmmm...a little foreshadowing for the destruction I will be bringing your way this season...hehehe

Ugh! Can't wait till you can't say that anymore. :blob:

I could fall asleep right now, I hope I can stay up for the entire draft.

Sounds like TC now haha We're supposed to underestimate you too now?

Back