When Do You Play?

Since I'm working part-time at a golf course now, I can play for free whenever I can. The flip side is... I don't have as much time as I used to have!!! Still, free golf and free range balls is still worth it. I always try to get at least a quick nine before it gets too dark, and 18s when I have a day off.

whenever i can,not much fussed if it's morning or afternoon.the worst time to play at my home club is probably a saturday in the afternoon.the course is busy and its slow.

I generally plan when its cheapest. But had a.great time today with other thp'ers at asu karsten.

Usually Sunday mornings for me. I would live to play more but work has been crazy lately.

I've played a lot of morning rounds (6:30-8:00) to avoid the heat this year but I HATE the wet morning grass. I prefer late afternoon ~4:30. If I finish on 18 when it's barely light enough to see... Perfect.

Earliest tee time possible--which is usually 7:30am at the muni I call home.. A couple 4-somes have the 1st 2 tee times 7 days a week

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Sat & Sun 8:22 am standing time

Standing 7:30 am startup time at the home course on Sunday's, we are the pace setters, generally a foursome between 3:10 and 3:20 - 4 walkers on a hilly track but we play ready golf. With the effect of yesterdays hurricane we had a 2 hour delay this morning and we ended up finishing in 2:55 today. Never feel's rushed, just a nice find your ball, hit your ball pace of play.

As close to the sunrise as I can. Today was 6:27 am.

That's the best, but even so, we usually play early afternoon.

6:30am on a weekday. Being the first one out on the course is so nice...no traffic, no people. Just me, my game, and the groundhogs. :banana:

I don't have the luxury of choosing when I can play. If I have a 3 hour block open up I am out there. Only played a full 18 5 times this year. Wife and I both work so I take the rounds when I can get them.

This was about 5 minutes before I teed off today. The dew sort of sucks, but you can't beat early golf imo.

4be0b6d1-25c1-d8cd.jpg

Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays about 9:00 am
Wednesday about 11:00 am
Saturday 9:30 AM and Sunday 12:30

Course is closed Mondays :sad:

as several have said, any time I can get out. I've found I really like early morning rounds. Which is odd for me as I *HATE* mornings. Nothing better than starting the day with a round though. I usually end up playing between 12-3 on Sundays due to the guys I play with though.

Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays about 9:00 am
Wednesday about 11:00 am
Saturday 9:30 AM and Sunday 12:30

Course is closed Mondays :sad:

Really? That sucks. Any particular reason?

I like anywhere between 7 am and 10 am

Around noon, that's when all the deals are on golf now

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I love evenings as the sun goes down when the course is empty, and first thing when the dew is still drying and there aren't any cart lines on the fairways..

But let's be honest.. Any time is a great time to golf!!

I like finishing in the evenings but have been teeing off around 9ish of late. STill anytime works for me.

I like to tee off early from April until November to beat the heat, December to March no earlier than 10 to allow it to warm up a little. I usually only play Monday through Friday and leave the course to the working types. Occasionally I will play on Saturdays, mostly in tournaments or to get in a round with friends.

Really? That sucks. Any particular reason?

I like anywhere between 7 am and 10 am

Most clubs around here close on Monday.

For the full 18, I'll play whenever my playing partners are available. But i also try to sneak out of work early to get in a quick 9-holes from time to time. In fact, that's my plan for tomorrow as the boss is out :D

There's also a lighted par-3 exec course here that opens till 11pm and is never crowded. It's a good, quick fix for golf cravings on busy weekdays and the course is actually pretty fun.

I usually play 1 night per week after work and then weekend afternoons

As often as possible. :D

Back