Cobra Brings Back Trusty Rusty Wedges

When these wedges first came out circa 1998-99 they were the Cleveland of our day. You didn't see a bag on tour without these.

Yeah, I think I had a couple of these at one point...I believe these were the Phil Rodgers designed wedges.

Wow, everything old is new again. If you tell me that that TM is bringing back the bubble shaft I may feint.

I've never played these, but have enough people tlak about them to be interested in learning more.

I really like these! Now if only they had named them something else, and they didn't rust while still being black...

I really like these! Now if only they had named them something else, and they didn't rust while still being black...

love me some rusty wedges...

That is a beautiful wedge! Agree with someone else about the potential for spin by looking at those micro lines on the face. Stamping on the back is a very nice touch; gives it that custom look that we see on so many nice putters.

Wow those are some very nice looking wedges as long as you keep them that way and don't let them actually rust.

I love the look of those un-rusted. I'm not sure how I will feel once - see a rusted pic, but I am definitely intrigued. I can't wait to hear some feedback on the tri bounce. Thanks for the pics.

John Deere Tappin...

here's the previous offering i found on the web.

51LTYa-yCOL.jpg

Thanks JB.Look forward to some updates

It's a great looking wedge but wonder how it compares to the bigger names in wedges? The tri bounce is very nice.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Are you serious, I loved these wedges when they came out. They were hot and the rust was always a plus....might have to get a set for old times sake...

I had a couple of those back in the day, they were fine clubs, indeed!

I've not heard of these before, but wow....they look great!

Sounds like a good nickname for OG!

I bet Ole Gray will shoot 59 with these. :beat-up:

59 huh? Darn I better stock up on these puppies! Very interesting to say the least.... To be honest I never had a trusty Rusty wedge when they first ones came out. Hmmmmmm

My cousin still has one in his bag right now and I don't think he will ever take it out.

One of the best wedges I ever gamed..man what a sight for sore eyes...when can i get my hands on this bad boy...

Don't like them, not sure why but I don't.

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I this something like the DSG soles? Or completely different?

Sexy wedge. Very different offering from Cobra.

Curious to hear more about the Tri-bounce and how it works. Looks great in the pic. I don't know if the rust will make it look any better.

I may have to try one of these wedges as my interest is peaking.

Oh dang. I suddenly want a new wedge or 6.

Back