2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does team THP consist of? It's way too many pages back

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

AJust a bunch of low lifes and has beens. No biggy, you should bet really heavy against them, hehe

What does old have to do with being mean? Dentures hurt just as much as the reall thing when you get bit in the arse!

Degoins I knew I liked you for a reason buddy! Tell em like it is lol.. Pretty funny stuff dude hahaha

to early? i've been drinking since 10 am at the turn.

Dang, in this heat I'd be asleep before the round was over. Almost 5 here, I'm gettin thirsty.

This goes anyone that hits the villas on the left off the first tee.....ummm...those rarely come into play. The bunkers in the right and as JB alluded to earlier the driving range is the garden spot for most duffers. If you're left sided in your golf play then the Villas are in play.
Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Well, they are in play for me then

to early? i've been drinking since 10 am at the turn.

You have to get up and start early if you want to be able to tell people you have been drinking all day and not be a liar.

LOL I"m just trying to keep you sane before the outing. They are not going to give up. Team THP still sucks:thp::loser:

Its funny cause even our opponents are trying to explain some things to the guy. He just doesnt get it. Cue witty 5 word retort.

That's pretty nice of you, Chunky. You are correct. I have 8 months of fun ahead of me and I'm just getting warmed up. Poor matty will be pulling an AHA before long.

Funny cause its true.

I know that telling time isn't on your lesson plan until 2nd grade, but I said a couple hours about an hour ago.

Speaking of lesson plans, have you seen the last few questions? Can we get in 9 after demo day. Who is on Team THP. I mean someone get the kid a lesson plan already.

I'm coming after you Hawk. Not with Ole Gray or Mattycraps, just by myself. Be ready my friend.

Good idea. Stay as far away from those islands as possible.

Team Porch Rockers will challenge Team THP to a shootout at the Grand Cypress OK corral. KellyBo, Dawgdaddy, Due & yours truly for the win! oops we need two more to fill out our sixsome so Lefty78 & Slamming Sam will have to show up!

It is the time of day for the weird old guy with the van and a mattress to come in say more things that dont make any sense whatsoever, and leave to go nap.

This goes anyone that hits the villas on the left off the first tee.....ummm...those rarely come into play. The bunkers in the right and as JB alluded to earlier the driving range is the garden spot for most duffers. If you're left sided in your golf play then the Villas are in play.

Look for the guy that is fuming mad with the red face over there. It will be slightly after mattycaulk tees off. It may or may not be him. Probably will be. It will be the Easter egg hunt he always wanted.

Dang, in this heat I'd be asleep before the round was over. Almost 5 here, I'm gettin thirsty.

i mix in gatorade between the beers. keeps me hydrated. but the weathers been more sticky than hot here lately. i can't wait to see how it is in florida.

You old farts will be too busy looking for a bathroom for me to worry about anyway. I still see no need to run from anything.

I love seeing you with that attitude, I doubt you guys even need to practice cause this will be a cake walk, lol. See you there buddy!!

You old farts will be too busy looking for a bathroom for me to worry about anyway. I still see no need to run from anything.

Who is that skinny dude in your avatar holding the trophy? That's not you unless you ate a boat load of ex-lax prior to the pic being taken. That ain't hardly enough arse for a good sized dawg to latch on to...

i mix in gatorade between the beers. keeps me hydrated. but the weathers been more sticky than hot here lately. i can't wait to see how it is in florida.

Buck & Beer = ole gray's team mate. Let's tear some booty up buddy!

Im pretty sure Gray just asked Buckjob to share a beer and then tear up some booty. I now need to go boil myself as that may be the grossest thing I have ever heard.

Im pretty sure Gray just asked Buckjob to share a beer and then tear up some booty. I now need to go boil myself as that may be the grossest thing I have ever heard.

hahahaha

Buck & Beer = ole gray's team mate. Let's tear some booty up buddy!

im ready OG, been working on my game so i don't disappoint you.

im not sure what that means exactly. but im still learning Gray Speak.. im thinking of getting Rosetta Stone for before the outing. so i know what the heck is being said.

Speaking of lesson plans, have you seen the last few questions? Can we get in 9 after demo day. Who is on Team THP. I mean someone get the kid a lesson plan already..

Oh Im sorry, this is the demo day thread. What was I thinking asking a demo day question.

Now this is the outing thread, let's keep the other banter to their appropriate threads

Turn on your shower on high, shut the door, put on your golfing gear and stand in there for 4.5 hours. Maybe hit some putts while you wait....that might prepare you for what we have been going here this summer. If the trend continues it will be even hotter next summer.

im ready OG, been working on my game so i don't disappoint you.

Hec Team THP panel would be scared to put us together as we would be a wrecking crew.. puttin4bogies would thank a Rockwilder would be chomping on his arse!

im not sure what that means exactly. but im still learning Gray Speak.. im thinking of getting Rosetta Stone for before the outing. so i know what the heck is being said.

What I said was we would be kicking some Team THP butts is all. Nothing gross about that except they would be running like putting4doublebogies from a pit bull!

Oh Im sorry, this is the demo day thread. What was I thinking asking a demo day question.

Now this is the outing thread, let's keep the other banter to their appropriate threads

And just like that, we have a new crown of that guy in the MC thread that got very weird. Thanks Mr. Caulk, you are the new winner.

Hec Team THP panel would be scared to put us together as we would be a wrecking crew.. puttin4bogies would thank a Rockwilder would be chomping on his arse!

Someone get me my squeal to English dictionary please.

And just like that, we have a new crown of that guy in the MC thread that got very weird. Thanks Mr. Caulk, you are the new winner.

Someone get me my squeal to English dictionary please.

I feel so honored, so many people I want to thank

Ehhh! Looks like villas for me. What is left of the villas?:golf3:

Shhhh....mattycakes come close....closer...this is between you me and the wall. No one else knows this....demo day last all day long.....put the emphasis on long. Don't tell anyone else, I doubt if you'll have the energy to play 9 after swinging, changing gloves, and sweating more than a one legged man at an a$$ kickn contest. But if you do, you may miss some great time with the rest of us having a wonderful meal after our beverages and showers. Now this is between me you and the wall. Tell no one else. That is all...carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back