Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

Bump for TeeCee

Oh snap! How could I miss this? Great news and thanks for finding out for me Razr! You know what? These just got even better looking!

W/S is *TCApproved

W/S is *TCApproved

You got that right buddy. Is it bad that I still ponder Ci9's? Now with these being available, the Ci9's can finally go to bed.

You got that right buddy. Is it bad that I still ponder Ci9's? Now with these being available, the Ci9's can finally go to bed.

you could probably pick up those Ci9's for cheap now

I would also assume they are due for a new Ci iron this soon, but I haven't seen/heard anything.

you could probably pick up those Ci9's for cheap now

Kmac taught me never to move backwards bro.

I would also assume they are due for a new Ci iron this soon, but I haven't seen/heard anything.

Who cares. These V2's are stunning. I cannot wait to see some in hand pics and video coverage.

Kmac taught me never to move backwards bro.

Who cares. These V2's are stunning. I cannot wait to see some in hand pics and video coverage.

I have to agree. The Ci9's were cool looking, but I'd be hard pressed to find an iron that is more attractive to me than the V2's. Hopefully they play as good as they look.

I have to agree. The Ci9's were cool looking, but I'd be hard pressed to find an iron that is more attractive to me than the V2's. Hopefully they play as good as they look.

They usually do! I hope so too. I thought the FG Tours were great, and I can't imagine how much better these may be. So exciting right now, with all this awesome equipment coming out.

They usually do! I hope so too. I thought the FG Tours were great, and I can't imagine how much better these may be. So exciting right now, with all this awesome equipment coming out.

I know. This time of the year is awesome.

Dear Wilson Staff,

We would like more pics.

Thanks,

The Management

Fyfeed bro.

Well done. I think about these irons too much. I just know that they cut through the turf so good.

Being a W/S homer from way back, I would have grabbed these based on looks alone had they been available this summer. They're so good lookin, they don't need a personality!

Being a W/S homer from way back, I would have grabbed these based on looks alone had they been available this summer. They're so good lookin, they don't need a personality!

I have a feeling that have personality to go with the looks dude. They look like they want to drop shots next to the pin.

I have a feeling that have personality to go with the looks dude. They look like they want to drop shots next to the pin.

Oh I'm sure they do! I could picture these in my bag.

Ummm. Yeah, these are purdy.

Does that mean what I think it means?:glasses-nerdy:

I think it means that possibly they look even better in person:question:

Chunky, it just means these are Hawt dude! B/c they are. I love the looks of these. I loved the look of the FG's and these are an excellent aesthetic upgrade. I'd bag these babies in a hot minute.

Back