I've got to leave The Electric Mayhem at home, but you have got to bring either Michael Scott or Dwight Schrute. I bet they would be awesome to golf with!

I was thinking dwight but feb is a crucial time for a beet farmer, so its gonna have to be michael.

I was thinking dwight but feb is a crucial time for a beet farmer, so its gonna have to be michael.

Dang! I was hoping for Dwight, but I would love to see Michael make a fool out of himself when the beer girl comes around!

Who all is in? I'm contemplating it for sure...going to be the height of my winter... And my holiday season is over..so ill deserve a weekend away

I got the go ahead from "the boss" now just need to make sure I don't have any conflicts with conferences and such.

Who all is in? I'm contemplating it for sure...going to be the height of my winter... And my holiday season is over..so ill deserve a weekend away

The general and I are in so far. Our tee times are booked for two players so I am sure I can add 2 more players to them and if we get more guys I can see if we can get them near each other. So whenever you guys know just let me know I can give them a call.

Heck that's a great deal!

Wonder what flights would be? I'd love to get out in our winter months here!

CG, I got a deal with my Amex in which if I pay for 1 flight, then I can take someone with me for $99...if I can pull it off, what do you think?

cincy to eugene is $420 roundtrip leaving thurs, coming back sunday

so with my coupon for 2 it would be $520 or $260 per person, and I think I get 1 free bag a piece too.

hmm...

cincy to eugene is $420 roundtrip leaving thurs, coming back sunday

so with my coupon for 2 it would be $520 or $260 per person, and I think I get 1 free bag a piece too.

hmm...

I'm in!

Would i have to fly out of cincy? Crap lol

I'm in!

Would i have to fly out of cincy? Crap lol

yeah, its the cheapest around, u can come stay down here at my place and I can have my wife take us to the airport.

I gotta run this past the Mrs, our family was talking about taking a vacation in Feb, I'll see if I can get that pushed out instead

These are the tee times we have set up so far. Sunday Feb 26th 2012: Old Macdonald 9:50am
Monday Feb 27th 2012: Old Macdonald 7:30am, Bandon Dunes 12:30pm
Tuesday Feb 28th 2012: Pacific Dunes 8:10am, Bandon Trails 1:10pm

These are the tee times we have set up so far. Sunday Feb 26th 2012: Old Macdonald 9:50am

oh crap I was using the dates on the front page lol, so its 1 round Sun, and 2 on Mon and Tues right?

That would be best for my schedule, leave Saturday- fly back weds? Or we could skip the Sunday round? Since they're replaying same course monday? Fly out early Sunday - get settled in, play four rounds mon-tues? Fly back weds?

That work mike?

we can all share a communal bed if we need to save money lol......but not really

That would be best for my schedule, leave Saturday- fly back weds? Or we could skip the Sunday round? Since they're replaying same course monday? Fly out early Sunday - get settled in, play four rounds mon-tues? Fly back weds?

That work mike?

sounds good for me, trying to figure things out on this end vacation day wise, 3 days doesnt hurt me too bad

Heck I bet if we flew out early enough sunday, we could sneak a PM round too, otherwise we are paying $150 to sleep in the bed lol, might as well get some value and play some golf lol

Still don't have Internet so I'm skimming from the phone...wherewestaying ? 150/night? That best they could do? Is that per person per bed, or is that oneroom a night?

Still don't have Internet so I'm skimming from the phone...wherewestaying ? 150/night? That best they could do? Is that per person per bed, or is that oneroom a night?

I think its $150 per person to stay at the resort, which then makes golf about $30 cheaper per round. If need be, we can shop around for a offsite place to stay, if that option exists

i think if you stay at the Inn its $150/night not per person if I remember correctly.

i think if you stay at the Inn its $150/night not per person if I remember correctly.

I just caught onto this thread. I'm local in OR and would love to join if there ends up being room on the tee times. I have stayed at the resort, it is great. You need to do the breakfast buffet they have, it is to die for...

This is sounding better and better. OG is awesome to play with and I have played with CG and that dude can give you a school on putting. To top it off you can't beat the price!

This is sounding better and better. OG is awesome to play with and I have played with CG and that dude can give you a school on putting. To top it off you can't beat the price!

I wonder how my power fade will do in the wind LOL

yeah if we get this all straight we can add 2 guys to our tee times and just book a time right behind ours

yeah if we get this all straight we can add 2 guys to our tee times and just book a time right behind ours

sounds good, I'll get back to you guys hopefully sometime this week for sure

Back