France's Manifestos

September 12th.

France and Canada unite in USA? Uh oh...

I think we will need to sign a golf pact or treaty and get a round in.

I really thought he was actually doing to do it. In the end, I thought the alternate ending was better.

We will have to hurry and get a round in before you go back to Canada.
(also mods if I reported Hawks post that was by accident, laggy pc at work)

We will have to hurry and get a round in before you go back to Canada.
(also mods if I reported Hawks post that was by accident, laggy pc at work)

Too late! I just saw my name on the pre-ban list.

Too late! I just saw my name on the pre-ban list.

well that speaks volumes about your character, I will see you when the ban wears off!

i am surprised this thread hasn't gotten me banned lol

It takes a lot to get banned around here.

I hope to see it before I head back to Canada!

We're getting together in a few weeks for the Fall Gathering in Reading, PA and believe us, the pictures and videos don't do the hair justice.

I figured, they still let people like Thainer post. His bunker play should have gotten him auto-banned!

His sentence was actually 6 months of verbal abuse rather than a banning. He's still on probabation and subject to random abuse at the discretion of the admins.

even makes me jealous.....

We're getting together in a few weeks for the Fall Gathering in Reading, PA and believe us, the pictures and videos don't do the hair justice.

His sentence was actually 6 months of verbal abuse rather than a banning. He's still on probabation and subject to random abuse at the discretion of the admins.

That was a very fair and just punishment. JB is a very tolerable ruler, All Hail JB!

I figured, they still let people like Thainer post. His bunker play should have gotten him auto-banned!

And I wouldnt have it any other way.

even makes me jealous.....

yes but France was very jealous of your play on and around the greens with Spongebob, so it all evens out!

Well its the eve of my Labor Day round and I am sure all of THP-Land is just as excited as I am. Not only for some Labor Day golf but also for the next installments of the Manifesto!

I am having problems guys. My wife is saying I play too much golf and if I don't stop she'll leave me. What do I do?

Ok so here it is, The moment we all waited for! The Labor Day videos! The first one is me, i want to say it was 6 holes in on the Blue course at Blue Ridge Trail. Enjoy!
[video=youtube;-mQv3sHLIBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mQv3sHLIBs[/video]

Now France didn't want to give a speech today during his play, he was depressed with the rainy weather. But we did get some video of him during the presentation of the Plaid Jacket of Pennsylvania!

These videos are hillarious. Digging the plaid jacket! You guys look good

Haha just got caught up. I love it Great job! all hail the GENERAL

The Weather was rough, really humid. But overall we had a good day (minus how i played)

I think Frances hair should be in the Morgan Cup:thp:

I think Frances hair should be in the Morgan Cup:thp:

I thought my hair was pretty good, but that salad is on another level.

These videos are really funny, thanks for sharing!

Back