Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

LMAO at KellyBo's new signature!!! OG is the Greatest huh? That is some funny stuff LOL...

For me it was a new name I decided yo use.

Nicklausfan is twofold because I've always been a fan of The Golden Bear and more recently I'm a fan of their products.

Alex

Custom Method is my xbox gamertag that i accidentatly clicked on in the suggestions but i like it so it stuck...and everybody loves natalie gulbis ;)

Custom Method is my xbox gamertag that i accidentatly clicked on in the suggestions but i like it so it stuck...and everybody loves natalie gulbis ;)

now instead of a tm ghost spider... you should get a nike method then it would all make sense hahaha

HAH! That would be great

My username stems directly from my last name... Maikis. The da was actually a typo the first time I used it, but it has stuck around. My avatar is of course my most prized possession. My very own KPMG hat signed by the lefty himself. This would be pretty obvious to those who know that I have a bit of a man crush on Phil. Namely TC who may rival me for his biggest fan... :)

My signature is finally not the buzzard. Yay.

And now here's something we hope you'll really like:

I too am done with that crazy avy Hawk picked out. Back to the Great Mr. Ian poulter.

:blob::blob:

I grew up in Louisiana, thus the avatar. The username is short for Mike the Tiger, the name of LSU mascot

It's football season....Sanchez....Dirty Sanchez

It's football season....Sanchez....Dirty Sanchez

I don't even want to know where you found that picture. You confuse me sometimes.

contrary to what you may be thinking, that is not from my private folder......Google 'Mark Sanchez GQ pics' and you shall see

I don't even want to know where you found that picture. You confuse me sometimes.

I was lucky and fortunate to win the R11 irons in a recent THP contest. So that's the reason for the avatar.
My screen name "RadRob" stems from a character I created in Nintendo's Wii Sports game. Sort of a beatnik hipster type, that is 100% opposite of my real self. So I can mostly keep him out of trouble.

contrary to what you may be thinking, that is not from my private folder......Google 'Mark Sanchez GQ pics' and you shall see

Uh-huh.

Nah. I'm good.

--
tapatalk

Funny stuff here.... Good pic Hanks. Lol.

I love Tin Cup with Kevin Costner so thats that, and my avatar is a shot I had from 140 meters out that almost dropped for what would have been my first eagle so I documented the event!

Alrighty then...my username comes from....when I was very little, my dad would tell me to get my shoes, we were leaving...I'd return to the room with 1 shoe, he'd say, son you need your other shoe, I'd leave the room, drop the first shoe, and return with the opposite shoe. My dad began to simply say "2 Shoes" and thus my nickname was born.

My pic is a graphical representation of my biggest issue with what should certainly be an easy game. If they ever make a golf ball that is "right deprived" then I will turn pro....until then, I keep my bag full of golf balls (due to my over obsessive fear of snakes) and my feet aimed a bit left!

pic is me in sardinia, I dont have a golf pic yet! and my name is errr my name but the 67 is not my score ! YOB
cheers.

Mine is self explanatory and simple, just like me!!:act-up:

From Australia and love my CB's.

Back