WTB or Trade for Odyssey White Ice #9 (Right hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for to trade for. Preferably 34". I have a Kia Ma rossa Daytona putter id be willing to trade or a Taylormade xFT 60* wedge. If you have one, let me know.

31xKNFiSI3L._AA300_.jpg

Just a White Ice? What about an White Hot XG?

Just a White Ice? What about an White Hot XG?

Guessing you have one?

Id rather have the white ice. It felt a lot better to me than the white hot did. I like the insert on it a lot.

Guessing you have one?

Id rather have the white ice. It felt a lot better to me than the white hot did. I like the insert on it a lot.

Understand. They are different for sure,

Posted via Tapatalk

what about a white hot tour?

I have one bridges

Spoiler
but it's left handed, BOOM!

Well dang, nevermind. Different inserts. Thanks for the offer though.

I have that putter---works very well for my game but that doesn't keep me buying/trying different putters just because but haven't found its replacement-----yet

I have that putter---works very well for my game but that doesn't keep me buying/trying different putters just because but haven't found its replacement-----yet

PM on the way.

edit: Nevermind. Misunderstanding. He isnt wanting to get rid of it. Still looking for one.

Last edited:
If I didn't love mine I'd trade. I suggest checking eBay. Friend of mine just got one for cheap in really good shape.

Ya, there are lots on there but kind of wanted to trade instead of spending money. You sure you dont want to trade? :D

Spoiler
We can trade, then you can buy another #9 haha
rossa-tp-kiama-daytona-putter.jpg

Too bad you aren't looking for a number 7. I like the Kia Ma's.

Ya, there are lots on there but kind of wanted to trade instead of spending money. You sure you dont want to trade? :D

Spoiler
We can trade, then you can buy another #9 haha
rossa-tp-kiama-daytona-putter.jpg

Ha if i didn't love it I totally would.

I am still looking for one. Would rather trade for it. Let me know if you have one. Thanks.

You can close this one up to. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back