Username changes: Why?

What does the 21 mean? I don't know when the last time was that I called you anything other than Thainer.

Exactly. People just call me thainer. 21 was my hockey number, aka the coolest number on the planet.

From the iPhone.

I had GG make a small change to mine. When I first setup my account here, I didn't realize I had the CAPS LOCK on. So my Screen name became SNAPHOOK. I just didn't like that, seemed like I was shouting my presence online. Personally Snap was an old nickname of mine and I no longer even like it anymore. But if I changed it it would be like starting my online presence all over again.

BTW. 22 is the coolest number in the world Thainer. haha

I always wished I came up with something better than clam fist. On other forums I always went with Tipsy McStagger or El Caganer. The El Caganer name got me banned from Golf WRX, which led me to THP. BEst thing thatcould have happened. Now I would change it to just plain old clam.

dude are you kidding? clam fist is an epic name... no wonder every celeb on twitter replies to you as mr sweetnuts cuz your names are so unique

If that's why it's done, then I'm not for it. Making amends is the best way, and people have done so. There's some that have done it for the reason above, and I'm not sure that's a good thing. The saying "you only get one chance to make a first impression" doesn't apply in that case. You should be able to make amends, but not take up a whole new identity. Maybe in time, but not for the sole purpose of covering past misdeeds.

What does the 21 mean? I don't know when the last time was that I called you anything other than Thainer.

Yeah I agree, making ammends is always the more honorable way to go rather than playing yourself off as a whole new person. I mean why not try and gain back some respect. Because from what I have seen on here even if you make poor decisions as long as you own up to them and admit your faults the people of THP seem more than willing to forgive and forget.

Mine was bsandefu which was hard to pronounce. I had it changed to ole gray because I am slightly old & gray. I also live in Gray,Ga.

I kinda want to change mine to just RB or maybe Bel. Maybe I'll wait till after the Morgan Cup and change it to "Winner"

Tappin to the oldies

I kinda want to change mine to just RB or maybe Bel. Maybe I'll wait till after the Morgan Cup and change it to "Winner"

Tappin to the oldies

Hmmmmm, won't get to change it to that one my east coast friend.

Breeze, i've always wondered, why coolbreeze?

Not really sure, in high school my basketball nickname was always phathead, because I have a big head and some would have said cocky, I would have said confident. In University somehow I was given that nickname and it kindoff stuck with me. Its better than Phathead so I've kept it around.

Not really sure, in high school my basketball nickname was always phathead, because I have a big head and some would have said cocky, I would have said confident. In University somehow I was given that nickname and it kindoff stuck with me. Its better than Phathead so I've kept it around.

It's probably because your cool as the breeze in BC.

You probably shouldn't have said that where JB could see it!

You probably shouldn't have said that where JB could see it!

Probably not, but I've lived with that name for a long time now and still get called it when I run in to buddies from the old days. Doesn't bother me, I just prefer one over another.

After the next outing, I'm changing my name to Ha or just "H".

For me the change from Bakemono to Bucky36 wasnt really for any reason in particular. I just wanted a change. I wish I had an interesting reason behind, but I dont...

What's not to like about Phathead???

Out of curiosity, at the outings does everyone calling people by their usernames? do the THP members at the outing even know the other members real names? I have thought ( I do like my username) about changing my username to: 'Hunny Buns" "Hot Stuff" "McSteamy" but I can't decide. I will wait until I attend an outing after weekend with me I know will have been called a lot of things. "Hey ***hole get your cart off the green!".

Out of curiosity, at the outings does everyone calling people by their usernames? do the THP members at the outing even know the other members real names? I have thought ( I do like my username) about changing my username to: 'Hunny Buns" "Hot Stuff" "McSteamy" but I can't decide. I will wait until I attend an outing after weekend with me I know will have been called a lot of things. "Hey ***hole get your cart off the green!".

I'm pretty sure everyone would look rather silly calling eachother by their user names. I'm sure at the outings they learn real names.

I'm pretty sure everyone would look rather silly calling eachother by their user names. I'm sure at the outings they learn real names.

Most people called me Smalls. That was easier than Mike, hahaha.

Thats Mr. Thainer it is to you good sir!

You can call me mr. cuddles.

Hahaha! Thats funny right there.

Alright mr cuddles but my wife says I have to be the outside spoon.

Back