France's Manifestos

Thegeneral451

King Linksbear
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad
France and myself golf together alot and I own a Flip Cam. I take a Decent amount of video when we golf. Much of the video has choice language in it so It isn't posted here lol. I will post more as they come!

This is after he shot a 40on the front 9 at Scranton Muni. Its hole 10 and he has about 100yds left to an elevated green. We believe he almost hit a bird in the tree and did destroy its nest with this beauty of a shot.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HgK6rtabM

Last edited:
Feel free to post your own golf vids if you like!

The video settings are private, so only you and those that you choose can view it.

ok i will change the setting when i get a chance thanks for the heads up!

I think this is a great idea for a thread. I like how THP'ers are embracing videos now. It's been fun watching them. My brother and I always have the Flip when we play golf.

I need to get a flip cam. My camera takes amazing photos (when my wife uses it) but the video camera setting sucks.

I have to ask.
Who is France?
Is he a member here?

try it now, I think i updated the privacy settings.

Still private. It must be in French :alien:

Yes JRod, you need a Flip. You move down here and I'll buy you one buddy.

Still private. It must be in French :alien:

Yes JRod, you need a Flip. You move down here and I'll buy you one buddy.

I need to make sure I'm sober from here on out for Hawk and I's round. I wish we could just video the entire round. It's an f'n blast. Some of the stuff that gets said is just epic.

does it work now with the link instead of the imbedded video?

well I fail, I will have to re-upload it when i get home seeing that my work pc doesn't have this video. I hate technology!

still private.

Here's a fun video to watch in the mean time:

Hahahah you would TC, you would.

What a great shot. The best part is, I told you not to tee off with a 3wood and you didn't listen. Silly Canadian.

Back