Played Dove Mountain Last week....

Titleistforlife

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.3
WOW...Got to play Dove Mountain last week, home of the Accenture Match Play tournament. The most beautiful desert course I've played by far. The course was in fantastic shape and manicured beautifully. 27 holes of pure golfers paradise. WILL return soon.:clapp:

That is awesome, I love playing courses that are hosts to PGA events. It adds a lot of excitement knowing that you're playing where the pros play. You didn't get snow down there like they did during the Match Play did you?

Sunny and 85 all week long. The locals weren't impressed with that little snow they had, UNTIL I told them that it was minus 17 the day I left home to come there, a mere 102 degree temperature swing! Then, they didn't think a little snow and hail was so bad...

I am very envious. Every year there is a vendor of ours at work that sponsors a 3-5 day business meeting somewhere. Several years ago it was at Dove Mt. Unfortunetly the guy we sent frm our work doesn't even golf. It still kills me to this day....

Pics! Now! Please!

My wife took a bunch of pictures and come to think about it, I haven't even seen them yet! I'll work on it...

I played it last year just after the tournament was held and it was in pristine condition. I even got to play from the Tour tees which ended up being ~7,800 yards.

Back