2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Ole Gray has already received word from "Depends" that they are interested in sponsoring him. I think we need to hook Dawgdaddy up with "Doans Pills" if they're still around. If not, they could make a big comeback if they sponsor such a celebrity!

Perfect, where do I sign. lol

Perfect, where do I sign. lol

They think she is kidding but I can't wait to show up with the big white staff bag with their (Depends) emblem on the side.

They think she is kidding but I can't wait to show up with the big white staff bag with their (Depends) emblem on the side.

I think you should be less concerned with their logo on your bag and more concerned with their product somewhere else! hehehe

hope they are paying you well for your sponsorship gray! Im sure the tower of power has had a lot of offers. Glad you went with something close to your heart.

If the Cobra Long Tom driver is going to be at Demo Day I definitely want to give it a few whacks....kinda intrigued by it now

In typical OG fashion, he is speaking nonsense. Not only will this not happen, he would not know how to get it done too happen. Lets not forget just 1 week ago, the man could not put on a shirt. Thats right, the "Tower of Power" couldnt handle a golf shirt. How is he going to handle custom ordering a new staff bag.

Then we have the on again off again love affair gray has with being Mr. Flip Flop. Is he the "Tower of Power" or is he "Mr. Low Key". It always depends on what he shoots that day with what he comes in with.

If the Cobra Long Tom driver is going to be at Demo Day I definitely want to give it a few whacks....kinda intrigued by it now

I think if this is at demo day. Most people are going to give it a try, because it is a novelty. It is worth a try to see if you can connect with it. I would like to see belbin get a hold of one with it. That would be sick.

He is more like Jeckyl and Hyde... LOL

I think if this is at demo day. Most people are going to give it a try, because it is a novelty. It is worth a try to see if you can connect with it. I would like to see belbin get a hold of one with it. That would be sick.

I'd even game this bad boy...

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

JB - If Belbs is gaming a 48 inch driver, I revise my earlier request. I don't want to be in any of the THREE groups in front of him.

I know you would take out an old man at the other end of the range, if the range is like last year. HAHA

Heck you might even clear him!

In typical OG fashion, he is speaking nonsense. Not only will this not happen, he would not know how to get it done too happen. Lets not forget just 1 week ago, the man could not put on a shirt. Thats right, the "Tower of Power" couldnt handle a golf shirt. How is he going to handle custom ordering a new staff bag.

Then we have the on again off again love affair gray has with being Mr. Flip Flop. Is he the "Tower of Power" or is he "Mr. Low Key". It always depends on what he shoots that day with what he comes in with.

Yea August was my best month this year but my scores except for a couple high 80's have been consistently decent. My putting was better than average last month so yea it was FUN. May is a long time off so we shall see what the old man brings to the table then but no doubt, Team Depends will put a whupping on Team THP Staff! You guys/gals just get ready for a weekend pass to the wood shed. LOL

He is more like Jeckyl and Hyde... LOL

Who you talking to tree frog? We eat frogs for supper down here in Georgia man so you better walk lightly. hehe

Who you talking to tree frog? We eat frogs for supper down here in Georgia man so you better walk lightly. hehe

Frog's don't walk, they hop from lily pad to lily pad... With as many lily pads I have visited my legs are meaty from the hopping...

I don't mind being a tree frog. They don't like water, so I don't lose many balls... LOL

FIFY....

At this rate OG is going to be like the Emperor's New Clothes guy..."sure OG, your shirt is on correctly....you're still away buddy...."

Yea August was my best month this year but my scores except for a couple high 80's have been consistently decent. My putting was better than average last month so yea it was FUN. May is a long time off so we shall see what the old man brings to the table then but no doubt, Team It All Depends will put a whupping on Team THP Staff! You guys/gals just get ready for a weekend pass to the wood shed. LOL

Yea August was my best month this year but my scores except for a couple high 80's have been consistently decent. My putting was better than average last month so yea it was FUN. May is a long time off so we shall see what the old man brings to the table then but no doubt, Team Depends will put a whupping on Team THP Staff! You guys/gals just get ready for a weekend pass to the wood shed. LOL

I just copy and pasted this post in a word doc. I am saving this one for you come after the outing. I will post it in big bold letters in a new thread entitled "OG's Swan Song".

By the way, have you guys seen the video of OG floating around the internet?
Spoiler

[video=youtube;8-_A2hftR1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-_A2hftR1A&feature=related[/video]

I just copy and pasted this post in a word doc. I am saving this one for you come after the outing. I will post it in big bold letters in a new thread entitled "OG's Swan Song".

Spoiler

[video=youtube;8-_A2hftR1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-_A2hftR1A&feature=related[/video]

:laughing: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ahah aha hahaha hah ahahahaha hah ahaha ha..... that was hilarious!

Dang that is too funny JB

FIFY....

At this rate OG is going to be like the Emperor's New Clothes guy..."sure OG, your shirt is on correctly....you're still away buddy...."

Please put Hanks in my sixsome!

BaWahahahahah You ain't right Josh!!!!! LOL

Poor OG

BaWahahahahah You ain't right Josh!!!!! LOL

Well, you have been telling everybody for a month about how awesome your Team Depends are. Recruiting every player coming to the outing to be on your team. I just thought it was best that the newcomers that have not met you, get a better view of exactly what they are being recruited for.

Well, you have been telling everybody for a month about how awesome your Team Depends are. Recruiting every player coming to the outing to be on your team. I just thought it was best that the newcomers that have not met you, get a better view of exactly what they are being recruited for.

Well now they know what the Tower of Power looks like huh ? hehe You actually gave me a huge belly laugh with that one. Plus one up for JB!

OMG - I'm married to that man! LMAO!!!! OG - aren't you supposed to be mopping those floors?

Exactly, Team THP is known and can take on challenges from anyone except members from Ohio and Delaware. Those two states are in timeout.

Time out, huh?
Eh... its probably a good thing I have no intention of smack talk before they outing, let alone when we aren't even supposed to be making side bets/challenges. The no peripheral challenges certainly take the sting out of the smack talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back