Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I don't like my idea very well, but my son and I will film it later today.

I don't like my idea very well, but m son and I will film it later today.

Don't second guess yourself. Go with it, film it, post it, and you never know...

Some awesome entries in here, great work! While team Cleveland is already stacked with talent, I'd love the opportunity to join you guys in the experience of a lifetime! good luck everyone

I want some of that Cleveland coolness!

They were an amazing sponsor last year I would be proud to carry the torch again this year.

I had to retweet and repost my video here, as I noticed two errors in the tag lines. I can't fix the vine one, but retweeted everything with the correct tags. I hope it still counts, but if not I understand. Need to be more careful typing on the phone. First entry has been deleted.

Robert Canady@CAA_Beat The name says it all @ClevelandGolf #SmartSquare the smartest putter in the room. @hackersparadise and #THPMC https://vine.co/v/hQP6VMjwlOI

Vine
proxy.jpg
Play

Last edited:
With the excitement from #theGranddaddy I thought we needed an afternoon bump for this. No matter the sponsor, the MC is going to be an awesome event. You can't win if you don't enter!

With the excitement from #theGranddaddy I thought we needed an afternoon bump for this. No matter the sponsor, the MC is going to be an awesome event. You can't win if you don't enter!

QFT. All 5 are outstanding companies and I would be thrilled to represent any one of them.

Still time to enter this great contest and grab two of Cleveland golf spots in the Morgan Cup.

Still time to enter this great contest and grab two of Cleveland golf spots in the Morgan Cup.
Check on the first part, and would love to check off the 2nd part. I know this will sound like a cliché, but Cleveland Golf has some really great people working there, and oh yeah there gear is pretty solid as well.

OK....Here's hoping mine is good enough.

Love the entries coming in...still time for more

Hey I already rock the Flat Brim Hats! That should count like extra credit right?

Good luck to all those last minute entries! Coming down to the wire for this contest.

You don't have to be an Einstein to use @ClevelandGolf SmartSquare dual axis alignment!
@hackersparadise #THPMC https://t.co/NhUahqKnyf

Hope everyone likes it!

Last edited:
How do you get the body of the tweet to show up?

Nice job Michigan Slice, that was a good one!

CJ: take out Callaway and replace with Cleveland buddy!!

Back