Who do you think your swing resembles?

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
I didn't see another thread when I searched, So I thought I'd start one. Have you ever been told that your swing looks like someone on tour, champions tour, etc? Or have you just noticed similarities? During my tenure of taking lessons, twice in 2 years (my an assistant pro last year and then his father, the pro, this year) I have been told my swing resembles Sir Nick Faldo's.....

I don't have any vids of my swing, but here is Sir Nick's

If you can, post a video of YOUR swing and then the vid of a person whose swing you resemble....

Hope this thread takes off, I think this is a cool idea......

BDG

Charles Barkley....it's that bad..

If you follow the Nike VR Pro Combo iron testing you can see mine. I used to have a little loop at the top and was told Jim Furyk without the results. I have since worked that out of my swing and it is just not pretty but works every time that it does not work. :D

Pretty swing Thanier. Looks like Freddie Couples to me with that smooth power move.

John Daly for me.

Love the swing thainer I can't think of the name(but he has his teeth showing every time) the finish is what makes me think of him. Or even the Vijay finish

People have told me my swing resembles Dustin Johnson's, minus his finishing poster. My head drops a little still. I am working on that.

Very cool thread idea!

I'm told I have a Dustin Johnson-ish swing, which was surprising to me.

I am unsure. Anyone have any ideas of me?

Reminds me a lot of Jason Day with your quick turn along with your hand finishing a little lower, compared to the Luke swing anyways.

I'm a bigger guy with a long backswing, so I get the John Daly comparison occasionally. Don't have anywhere near his length, unfortunately. But, I also don't have the drinking, gambling, or legal problems, so I've got that going for me...

My swing doesn't look like anyone's that I can think of. It's a train wreck.

yet you are a green finding machine.

It depends on the day. It's hard to compare one's swing to a professional.

My swing doesn't look like anyone's that I can think of. It's a train wreck.

The kind of swing that should come with a warning sticker....lol

The kind of swing that should come with a warning sticker....lol

It's not that bad. I don't have any videos of my swing. I think my brother has all of them. I suspect my swing looks like Mike Weirs'. He's so good.

Mine is much like Ai Miyazato's in that I have a really slow takeaway and backswing. I find that it helps me stay in-tempo and on-plane when I take the club away nice and slow.
[YOUTUBE]LvYTAElb8S0[/YOUTUBE]

What in the world are you hitting off of tc???? That's just scary looking!!!!!!

What in the world are you hitting off of tc???? That's just scary looking!!!!!!

It's bermuda grass dude. It goes dormant and turns brown in winter. Thanks Junior.

Here's another, from the same day

my swing looks like a special ed student with a sparkler

Back